IGNORED

Penaltys

redrobin108

When City get promotion on Saturday by beating Blackpool and QPR failing to win, if we do not scored from the penalty spot or a direct free kick, will we be the first team to do this.

I have checked through many records and cannot find any occur of a team get promotion without scoring from the spot or a free kick.

Anyone know any different ?

Guest bristol south end

I dont know, but i did hear someone say that Liverpool were awarded their FIFTEENTH penalty of the season on Sunday

Guest weqprarebetterthanu
When City get promotion on Saturday
What is it that the saying says comes before a fall ?

Not one to tempt fate so bravely myself !

Lets try your positive thinking approach and see if it works !

Now i shall use your "when" word

When QPR win the European Cup

When i win the jackpot on the Lotto

When my wife says i don't care how much you spent last night

When i have a sixpack

mmmmm nothing yet perhaps i should be a little more patient !!!

And a little less foolhardy

I shall go for if we go up Saturday which in think we will i would love it !

Would love to know how many of those were won by Mr Owen. I'd guess at least 80%!
Michael Owen or not - its pace that causes the most penalties to be given and untill the re-emergance of Roberts recently City had no pace up front at all.Frankly its no suprise that no pens have been awarded.

Peacock gives away more free kicks than any other player in the division and doesn't "fall over" in the appropriate way when in the box.

One thing that is suprising though' is that City have had so few good penalty claims that have been turned down.That is unusual.

No pens and few penalty shouts all season must be a reflection of something.....

Guest BCFC_DEANO
I dont know, but i did hear someone say that Liverpool were awarded their FIFTEENTH penalty of the season on Sunday
we'll get one, one day, Sheff Utd's pen against ipswitch on friday was their 16th of the season.

:@ :@

I have got a horrible feeling that our season is going to be settled by a penalty. ;)

It will either be against us, QPR score one or we will miss one. Or Maybe Wednesday will get one. :sub:

I would love to be wrong but after such a lack of action from the spot it would be a cruel twist of fate if all were to de decided with one. Typical City that would be. I hope by writing this that it won't happen.

Guest BCFC_DEANO
If city got a penaly in the last minute on saturday and it was 1-1 and qpr and sheff wed had finished 1-1 who would you like to take it ?? me personally would like to see tinman or murray step up and bang it in.
Mickey Bell

Am i right in thinking he has never missed a competitive penalty for city. :sub:

Archived