IGNORED

Forest Away?

Andy082005

Ive never been a lover of Forest, a club who think they are bigger then they actually are as they still bleat on about being famous and their success during the Brian Clough era. The cockyness there fans and manager showed the season we got promoted wound me up no end.....but the looks on there arrogant faces when Yeovile smashed them at their place was....well, priceless

Anyway, Play-offs seem to be gone now for this year....so it seems like we may have a fairly relaxed run in now with no real pressure. Forest away, fighting against relegation....a game they will NEED to win....I feel a Kevin Keegan "Id love it, just love it...if we beat them" moment coming on.

Would be nice to think we could take a decent crowd up there, although not a lot to play for, just so we can wave them off on their journey back to League One!

So.....shall we say meet in the Amici Bar for a drink at say 12 on the day? :innocent06:

I'm sorry old chap but they are a bigger club than us, 17 consecutive years in the top flight, 2 European Cups, 1 league championship, League Cup Winners, FA Cup finalists, not a bad record and in the not so recent past.

Forest always played the game the right way, it was sad when they went down in 92/3.

We haven't beaten them in the league for 30+ years so to win there would be great.

I appreciate that you may be of a younger generation and have a slightly different view of things.

Ive never been a lover of Forest, a club who think they are bigger then they actually are as they still bleat on about being famous and their success during the Brian Clough era. The cockyness there fans and manager showed the season we got promoted wound me up no end.....but the looks on there arrogant faces when Yeovile smashed them at their place was....well, priceless

Anyway, Play-offs seem to be gone now for this year....so it seems like we may have a fairly relaxed run in now with no real pressure. Forest away, fighting against relegation....a game they will NEED to win....I feel a Kevin Keegan "Id love it, just love it...if we beat them" moment coming on.

Would be nice to think we could take a decent crowd up there, although not a lot to play for, just so we can wave them off on their journey back to League One!

So.....shall we say meet in the Amici Bar for a drink at say 12 on the day? :innocent06:

[/quot

It would be great to see us help them down to league 1.I hope we take 2000plus and enjoy the day and give them a good stuffing.

Nottingham Forest are still a massive club in terms of history and fanbase, however they succeded many years ago and people should look to the future rather then reflect on past accomplishments. With this said I hope we can send them down to league 1

That's just it; if we admit City now have nothing to play for this season; we can go there totally relaxed and play our passing game that will run Forest ragged.

Archived