IGNORED

# Do Do Do Do, F*cking Useless... #

EssexRobin

Okay, so still drowning in disappointment from Saturday. At least you lot all got to go home in a group. My heart always sinks when I see the sea of red and white going in a different direction to me from London!

Still, loved some of the chants on Saturday.....

#You're rich, but you're f-ing sh*t # etc.

With that in mind, what are your favourite chants to sing AT opposition teams so far this season?

So many have brought a smile to the old face this year,

however i did chuckle yesterday whilst watching Liverpool Vs Villa, it was in the 89th minute, liverpool were trouncing the villa 5-0, so the villa fans started a rendition of.. "we're Aston Villa, Aston Villa FC, we're by FAR the greatest team, the world has ever seen" oh my aching sides!

Okay, so still drowning in disappointment from Saturday. At least you lot all got to go home in a group. My heart always sinks when I see the sea of red and white going in a different direction to me from London!

Still, loved some of the chants on Saturday.....

#You're rich, but you're f-ing sh*t # etc.

With that in mind, what are your favourite chants to sing AT opposition teams so far this season?

I liked the chant that the EE sang when QPR visited AG - QPR were silent for a while then started singing, so EE sang "we forgot that you were here!" made me laugh as well as most people in AG!

I went to Spurs Chelsea on Saturday. Their chant to the tune of 'We love you Johnson...' was quite funny.

"Heurelho Gomes.

You are the love of my life.

Heurelho Gomes.

I'd let you sleep with my wife.

Heurelho Gomes.

I wish i was Brazillian too."

Whats this a city fan in the capital? surely you should have been at Loftus Road that afternoon.....:laugh:

I have to agree with Motty, the "Lets pretend we've scored a goal" song was just bloody brilliant. The away fans were looking over as if to say "What the chuff are they cheering about?" :winner_third_h4h:

I have to agree, best laugh I've had when city have lost (can't think of any others that have made me laugh!!!). That game will live long in the memory.

to be fair motty, we were 4-0 down :whistle2:

but thats probably my favourite too

I do remember when we were 4-2 down at Palarse this season when we were singing

#4-2 and you still won't sing, 4-2 and you still won't sing..... #

What is with these teams that don't get behind their teams? :disapointed2se: It's a shocker. Really is.

I do remember when we were 4-2 down at Palarse this season when we were singing

#4-2 and you still won't sing, 4-2 and you still won't sing..... #

What is with these teams that don't get behind their teams? :disapointed2se: It's a shocker. Really is.

i don't know they're involved, but I'm inclined to blame the g@s

Your just a small town in Norwich (directed at the Ipswich fans)

Your just a small town in Ipswich (directed at the Norwich fans)

I know this winds them up so its funny.

i tried to start you swansea till you die... directed at cardiff fans.

i had a few fans in the cardiff end giving abuse at me.. a few of them i know:D

Even though i hate them, man utd fans have a brilliant chant. To the tune of "fight fight wherever you may be". they have a song about there Korean player Park ji-Sung.

Park, Park, wherever you may be

You eats dogs in your country

it could be worse

you could be a scouse

eating rats in your council house. :rofl2br:

Even though i hate them, man utd fans have a brilliant chant. To the tune of "fight fight wherever you may be". they have a song about there Korean player Park ji-Sung.

Park, Park, wherever you may be

You eats dogs in your country

it could be worse

you could be a scouse

eating rats in your council house. :rofl2br:

United always come up with some good ones; they were 3-1 to Man City a few years back, and I think they drew 3-3 in the end - to blue moon they sing

blue moon...

you started singing to soon

you thought you beat us 3-1

and now Howard Kendall has gone

....and they apparently still sing Ralphy, Ralphy, Ralphy Milne........legend!!

greetings from an exlied evertonian and City season ticket holder (no this is not a post about whether you support a Prem team ;-)

My two favourites were from a derby match in the 1980s when me and another toffee mate were in the Kop. The Liverpool fans sang to Peter Reid:

You're Fat

You're s*&t

You're never f&**ing fit

Peter Reid, Peter Reid

..to which the everton fans replied with

He's fat,

He's Round,

His ar** is on the ground

Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee

Still makes me chuckle to this day...

United always come up with some good ones; they were 3-1 to Man City a few years back, and I think they drew 3-3 in the end - to blue moon they sing

blue moon...

you started singing to soon

you thought you beat us 3-1

and now Howard Kendall has gone

....and they apparently still sing Ralphy, Ralphy, Ralphy Milne........legend!!

A recent man city retort to ManUre had the ending lines (torres tune)

u argy tw4t, u ugly ****

u got your head on back to front

carlos tevez

herman munster head

Heard a number of great ones everytime we play norwich, concerning Delia and Cuerton, not to be repeated though!

Another good one that a few sing when playing the Arsenal, To the tune of that Rewind, bo selecta tune- VAN. PER-SIE. WHEN THE GIRLS SAY NO, MOLEST EM!

One of the best chants as a whole was at portsmouth away to the lad in the white and the fat bloke trying to make himself look hard by helping him. Some of the chants were hilarious and i dnt think ive seen or heard a single fan get so much stick.

"Who's the gay boy in the white" Simple but funny!

This ones fairly relevant anywhere unfortunately these days but i remember this making me laugh at Chesterfield years ago:

S*** ground, No jobs,

S*** town, No jobs,

And also after they had been singing gleefully about being 1 nil up we replied, as we were fairly set for promotion,

'do you think we, do you think we, do you think we give a ###### Bristol City's going up so do you think we, do you think we, do you think we give a ****'

Enjoyed both of them.

Guest MaloneFM

I remember one game against QPR years ago after Phil Parkes had his missus walk out on him, the open end started up with 'where's your missus gone?' for a solid half an hour.

And whoever started 'fire in the Dolman, is there a fire in the Dolman?' When all the beat the trafficers get up to go just after half time wins a MaloneFM t shirt.

Archived