IGNORED

We Definitely Have A Chance!

B-Rizzle

Nice work by dele and maynard thrown away in a mad second by orr... :disapointed2se:

so frustrating.

i felt we really missed Williams and Elliott... i hope they are fit to start together for the next match because frankly we now need to win all 5 of our remaining matches. if we do that we will make the play offs.

Nice work by dele and maynard thrown away in a mad second by orr... :disapointed2se:

so frustrating.

i felt we really missed Williams and Elliott... i hope they are fit to start together for the next match because frankly we now need to win all 5 of our remaining matches. if we do that we will make the play offs.

no chance not even 5 wins will get us in now

so frustrating.

Very poor mistake by Orr, but goals are very rarely one person's fault, and there were also serious questions over Adebola, McCallister (especially) and Basso from the resulting corner. Really frustrating, but, as the sky commentator said, the story of our season in many ways.

We can't win 1 game in a row at the moment let alone 5.

Last season we were lucky enough to hang on to most our 1-0 leads. This season we have been punished nearly every time and deservedly so. We need to build during the summer and get some real quality- not just players who work hard. They can only get us so far and here we are.

How many times did we give away the ball after we scored and not get it back for another few minutes? We seriously need to work on keeping the ball, especially after scoring.

Archived