IGNORED

Mcindoe

leylandsroad

Ok firstly, how does McIndoe play week in week out ? Today he was bloody rubbish, he wonders all over the shop and spends the WHOLE game blaming everyone else. This is now bout par for the course. With 15 mins to go Trundle should have come on for him, a draw was a waste of time today, yes Preston were excellent but seven home wins tell it's own story, you must attack and not be fearful of losing.

Noble and Murray disgusted me today, both must leave next month, I arrived 45 mins before kick off to see them climbing into Scotts car and leave the ground. Please don't defend this action, are they a team of Not ?

If I was payed £x,xxx per week I'm sure as hell that I would watch the match.

On a positve, it was a brilliant goal today and Fontaine and McCombe were superb.

Ok firstly, how does McIndoe play week in week out ? Today he was bloody rubbish, he wonders all over the shop and spends the WHOLE game blaming everyone else. This is now bout par for the course. With 15 mins to go Trundle should have come on for him, a draw was a waste of time today, yes Preston were excellent but seven home wins tell it's own story, you must attack and not be fearful of losing.

Noble and Murray disgusted me today, both must leave next month, I arrived 45 mins before kick off to see them climbing into Scotts car and leave the ground. Please don't defend this action, are they a team of Not ?

On a positve, it was a brilliant goal today and Fontaine and McCombe were superb.

I've said as much about McIndoe on another thread, but the reason I'm replying is that it has come up many times before about players leaving before KO. It is possible that players don't eat incase they are required to play. When they hear they are not in the team they often they dash off somewhere for food and then return to watch the match, as I believe they are required to do by the club.

Noble is on loan to another club at the moment anyway.

Why was Noble their in the first place?

Your reply about food is nonsense as Noble like you say is on loan, he must be injured again, they both shot off like little school boys, they should both be gone tonight and heaven even knows why Murray was given a deal this season, he is no where near good enough.

If we could sell McInode I don't think anyone would be dissapointed he is so over rated. Infact I'd pay £20 towards the fee for him to leave, play for scotland ? he is extracting the urine.

Your reply about food is nonsense as Noble like you say is on loan, he must be injured again, they both shot off like little school boys, they should both be gone tonight and heaven even knows why Murray was given a deal this season, he is no where near good enough.

If we could sell McInode I don't think anyone would be dissapointed he is so over rated. Infact I'd pay £20 towards the fee for him to leave, play for scotland ? he is extracting the urine.

I don't think my reply is 'nonsense', maybe it just doesn't apply to the situation you refer to. Of course it would be much more 'fun' to turn this into a slagging off Noble thread and disregard possible less entertaining reasons. And I think Murray's role at the club lies with coaching youngsters in the future rather than playing, he is active in this now. That's why he is still here.

I don't think my reply is 'nonsense', maybe it just doesn't apply to the situation you refer to. Of course it would be much more 'fun' to turn this into a slagging off Noble thread and disregard possible less entertaining reasons. And I think Murray's role at the club lies with coaching youngsters in the future rather than playing, he is active in this now. That's why he is still here.

So a proffesional club can't supply it's players with food ? those two did not watch the game today, that in my opinion is terrible. Murray should have gone to Swindon or Cheltenham.

Can we get facts correct please., both Noble and Murray were sat in the platinum seating. But hey why don't we start another player bashing thread!!!!!

Thank you, a witness! My point exactly. Sorry to ruin some people idea of 'fun'!

You would pay £20 to see him leave the club , cufk me you are a prize dcik!! Go away and come back when you are grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get facts correct please., both Noble and Murray were sat in the platinum seating. But hey why don't we start another player bashing thread!!!!!

Well thats ok then. I feel so much happier knowing Noble was sat in the stand.

how on earth can you call scott murray a disgrace just for leaving the ground in his car 45 minutes before the game, scott murray is a absolute legend at this club ! you are a absolute disgrace for critcising such a city legend

Players often leave the club an hour or so before kick off when they find out they're not involved to go and eat and then come back to watch the game.

Wonder where they eat ? My moneys on the Buttery by the docks, quick bacon sarnie, nice bit of cake washed down with a cup of tea. Delicious.

1. Noble is injured that is why he was not turning out for Yeovil.

2. Both players watched the game this afternoon.

3. Food is available at Ashton Gate, surprise, surprise.

4. Scott Murray has been an excellent servant of BCFC (he played at Reading a few weeks back), but is now largely employed in a 'mentor' role and works with the reserves also.

5. McIndoe was exceptional last season and anyone who knows anything about football can see he is a very talented player. However, he was poor today and has not played consistently well this season. He is still a left sided player that most Championship clubs would love to have on their books.

6. ...always believe

Archived