IGNORED

Mcindoe

leylandsroad

Ok firstly, how does McIndoe play week in week out ? Today he was bloody rubbish, he wonders all over the shop and spends the WHOLE game blaming everyone else. This is now bout par for the course. With 15 mins to go Trundle should have come on for him, a draw was a waste of time today, yes Preston were excellent but seven home wins tell it's own story, you must attack and not be fearful of losing.

Noble and Murray disgusted me today, both must leave next month, I arrived 45 mins before kick off to see them climbing into Scotts car and leave the ground. Please don't defend this action, are they a team of Not ?

If I was payed £x,xxx per week I'm sure as hell that I would watch the match.

On a positve, it was a brilliant goal today and Fontaine and McCombe were superb.

So what if they left 45 minutes before the game? others have witnessed the 2 watching the game. IF i was a player for any squad and 45 minutes before kickoff i was told i wont be involved in the match 16, i would be chipping off for a greggs to shut my stomach up. (assuming that GJ doesnt employ the cloughy method and give them a stonking great meal beforehand).

If i was paid £x,xxx per week i'me sure as hell i would watch the match too, after i eaten summat.

Nothing to be be disgusted about my friend. The kid in the lower dolman today in a blue MANU top IS something to worry about though.

If you were a pro footballer earning however much they do a week, would you pay for the overpriced rubbish the club pass off as food, or would you go somewhere else and get something that is actually worth the price you pay? Yeah thought as much, just another dig at the squad from someone whos a little grouchy. Players leave then come back all the time if they're not involved. Pathetic.

If you were a pro footballer earning however much they do a week, would you pay for the overpriced rubbish the club pass off as food, or would you go somewhere else and get something that is actually worth the price you pay? Yeah thought as much, just another dig at the squad from someone whos a little grouchy. Players leave then come back all the time if they're not involved. Pathetic.

There is a free canteen in the williams specifically for the players

Re McIndoe - How unbalanced we were as a side before he joined? Aaron Brown was the last time we had a balanced side before him...

McIndoe is frustrating but he still is better than the vast majority of the other options available to us at this time.

Wonder where they eat ? My moneys on the Buttery by the docks, quick bacon sarnie, nice bit of cake washed down with a cup of tea. Delicious.

KFC ? Though I supose they wouldn't have needed to drive :innocent06:

Nothing to be be disgusted about my friend. The kid in the lower dolman today in a blue MANU top IS something to worry about though.

I didn't see him, but I did notice one in a Liverpool shirt with Gerrard on the back. At least it was red though.

Unless the finely tuned athletes at bcfc are being fed crisps, pasties, hot dogs and bovril pre-match, I very much doubt it.

Can they not cook a variety of food then, or do they just specialize in crap?

So going on what your saying then, the club hire one catering company to provide for the supporters, and another to deal with the staff? Surely they would get one company to cover both to minimize outlay, or am I just being logical?

Can they not cook a variety of food then, or do they just specialize in crap?

So going on what your saying then, the club hire one catering company to provide for the supporters, and another to deal with the staff? Surely they would get one company to cover both to minimize outlay, or am I just being logical?

Of course. Catering for stadium crowds and catering for athletes are two completely different things.

The club will have nutritionists and a completely seperate catering team for the players...hawking crisps, pasties and bovril it aint

Just to clarify, I spoke to Scott over the weekend and his nan died on Saturday. He only found out a little while before the game, so he went off to get some peace and quiet and talk to his family.

He was meant to be doing the commentary, but didn't really feel like it after getting that news, but still came back to support the team.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

I can believe this how can anyone knock scott murray in anyway..what he does for this club is amazing.Of the field he does a lot of pr work spends time with kids ie junior academy he does more than most.As for noble hes back because of injury and getting treatment due to the fact hes still are player.

Archived