IGNORED

Next Game

Next Game 19th April DRG Stapleton frenchay 2pm ko hopefully

Playing a group of parents who want a kick about and want some opposition so this should be of a reasonable level

Please let me know your availability for this

Still game against our media team to play hopefully soon just waiting on date from then

Shame about yesterday but they are a fans team like ourselves but have played together now for a few years so are a bit further down the line than ourselves, just need games together and hopefully should give you us something to aspire to as the level we need to reach

See you all the 19th

Nick

I'm available too....

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

... but I'm playing for the opposition! :winner_third_h4h:

Three or four of our team have played local football, another three or four have played before while the others, well, they'll be there.... :fingerscrossed:

We're a team of blokes whose children all play in an under-eights team. I have twins (right midfield and left midfield) while pretty much everyone else has sons in the team. It's brilliant fun, we played against Scott Murray's boy in a tournament last year while this season, we faced David Mehew's lad in a game.

Anyway, back on topic. Enjoy the game, it'll be fun, I'm sure. I'll be the big unit up front, sort of a cross between Adebayo Akinfenwa and Jon Parkin.... :innocent06:

At Present we have the following

Wayne Allisons tongues

Andrew VI

Dan ofthe dolman

RBFC tillidie

CTID7

Donkeebles

Percy Parrot

Eamer

Syntax red + alex and dan and matt

Ferny

Bristol City

Please meet at changing rooms 1.15ish at pitch Frenchay park road next to harvester

Can someone please collect the kit from the club from me on friday for as i live in wigan cant get but should be down for the game traffic dependant. Ask for dougie in williams standoffice i am told and also may have to return it please makesure all that goes out comes back for if not will ahve to pay the difference

We have 14 so far which is great any problems please put up on here

We are going to be splitting the fee for the match and have been asked anyone know of a ref for the day we can borrow. Think should come to no more than roughly £3 each hopefully

Hopefully see you all on sunday for a lovely victory

Nick

At Present we have the following

Wayne Allisons tongues

Andrew VI

Dan ofthe dolman

RBFC tillidie

CTID7

Donkeebles - Chris PM'd me, he can't make it. I'll be there though, so no impact on numbers.

Percy Parrot

Eamer

Syntax red + alex and dan and matt

Ferny

Bristol City

Please meet at changing rooms 1.15ish at pitch Frenchay park road next to harvester

Can someone please collect the kit from the club from me on friday for as i live in wigan cant get but should be down for the game traffic dependant. Ask for dougie in williams standoffice i am told and also may have to return it please makesure all that goes out comes back for if not will ahve to pay the difference

We have 14 so far which is great any problems please put up on here

We are going to be splitting the fee for the match and have been asked anyone know of a ref for the day we can borrow. Think should come to no more than roughly £3 each hopefully

Hopefully see you all on sunday for a lovely victory

Nick

Guest Eamer

I'm still available for the game if it's still going ahead. I think I know where the pitch is. About a two minute walk from Frenchay Hospital?

Also, if anyone needs a lift from Bradley/Little Stoke, Patchway area feel free to contact me.

Fellas,

My Girlfirend has kindly informed me that we are having lunch with her parents tomorrow (Arranged some 2 weeks ago so why she is only telling me now I don't know) If I can get out of it I will be at the game, It looks unlikely though :(

Thanks to all those who turned up, it was an enjoyable game - a good effort.

Eamer, you were like a man possessed today - good show!

Thanks to Wayne for sorting the kit at a difficult time.

Am working on more fixtures as we speak, and hopefully we'll get some more games posted shortly, once confirmed.

Archived