IGNORED

Next Game

was the kit left with DRG ? and what was teh score?

Left it in front of the bar, spoke to the guy behind the bar (blue t-shirt) and mentioned your name, he said leave it there.

What was the score lads?

2-1 to them, although, in-truth, it was 2-2, as we scored from a passback following an injury, keeper let it slip through!!! :P

Guest Eamer
Eamer, you were like a man possessed today - good show!

Thanks. If only I had any fitness at all to go with it.

2-1 to them, although, in-truth, it was 2-2, as we scored from a passback following an injury, keeper let it slip through!!! :P

They should've used two of their subs as linesman too. Can't believe the referee actually relied on two seven year olds running the line. Couple of shocking tackles from them too. The one on me from behind and the two-footed stamp in the centre circle...

Couple of shocking tackles from them too. The one on me from behind and the two-footed stamp in the centre circle...

If the one from behind you refer to was the one on me as I "burst" through from the back...well yeah, I thought it was a free kick but not an awful tackle.

Not sure if he touched the ball or not but he went through me to get it and when you take the player as well it should be a free kick from behind. But I'm sure he went for the ball and it didn't hurt so no issues there.

I thought they were a really nice bunch so I would be happy to play them again and hopefully measure our improvement against them. The guys were friendly, chatty and went along with things in the right spirit.

Ah well will beat um next time.........I will arrange a game with my team Real after we have played our cup final...to which all are invited

10:30KO frys may 10th....be there ....I will be ..but as i am banned wont be playing :laugh:..

Guest Eamer
I thought they were a really nice bunch so I would be happy to play them again and hopefully measure our improvement against them. The guys were friendly, chatty and went along with things in the right spirit.

Decent guys yea, I'll agree with that definately. Think they said they'd be happy to play us in pre-season. Hopefully we may know each others names by then?

I was gutted to of missed this game on my doorstep but man flu paid the price for me being subbed in our league game and I could not continue.

Thought we could of got the right result today but am sure things will come good in the end.

Guest Eamer
Really sorry couldnt make it today guys,

Just back from hospital son went down with something last night and temperature shot up and had a sort of fit. So they kept him in till this evening.

Seems like we had no kit and i apologise for thats my fault and just sorry let you all down

No problem. Family comes first every single time, we know that.

Kit-wise we had some Real Bristol kit but a lot of us chose to wear our own Bristol City shirts. The opposition wore yellow so there was no chance of a clash.

Archived