IGNORED

Films

Ralph Milne

Guest MaloneFM

Ralphie...to uncle...sit a while.

You see Football Factory was cobblers. It feature rather heavily, member of the Crapdiff soul crew and more than one of them were well beyond the sell by date as far as a punch up goes. Green Street (working title 'The Yank') was as bad, if not worse. Casting Frodo as a member of West Hams naughty boys was inspired. By an idiot.

If you really wish glorify in a past which was quite frankly frightening, dangerous and a disgrace playing right into the hands of those who despised football then may I suggest this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095158/

But even this is dated.

Ralphie...to uncle...sit a while.

You see Football Factory was cobblers. It feature rather heavily, member of the Crapdiff soul crew

Which were they then Uncle, the unconvincing Millwall heavies who question "Dorian" in the pub bogs?

I actually liked the Football Factory. Sorry.

Green Street was laughably bad, on a par with ID ("Grassed I've been", "Shadwell!").

The Firm was good in parts. Great leads but needed a better supporting cast and some money spending on it. I just started getting really into it when it ended.

Great idea for a Reality TV prog. A bunch of today's youth from assorted teams are trained up so that when their team goes away to somewhere like Stockport or Barnsley, they are able to take the home end. The following week, they have to defend the East End when 3,000 Spurs fans try taking it.

Whichever mob fares best will be the winners.

Of course finding instructors for the prog might be difficult. :innocent06:

Which film did you prefer Football Factory or Green Street?? Personally i thought Green street was far better.

If you enjoyed those films you will probably enjoy Awaydays, its based on the novel of the same name by Kevin Sampson about a group of casuals in Wirral. Its released on the 22nd of May. From what i've heard the soundtrack is awesome.

check out the link below for more info

Awaydays The Movie

Archived