IGNORED

Replacement For Mcindoe.

leylandsroad

I'd sell him as you know for a fiver, how about Julian Gray currently at Fulham as his replacement ?

Plays left side, very skillful, experienced, can beat his man and track back. Well I was challenged, anyone else want me to find players for the club ?

:bruce_h4h:

Is he the one that used to play for Coventry because if it is, that's a very good shout

o and hes not at fulham hes at sheffield wednesday

Are you sure? He's on a season long loan at Fulham from Coventry, pretty certain he can't get loaned again after that?

Wasn't a bad player a few seasons ago, but he's barely played this season, albeit at Prem level

Guest Eamer
Johnson needs to recruit a a creative midfielder, right winger, striker, holding midfielder (when Elliot goes) and possibly a left back before even considering replacing mcindoe

Right and Left wingers would be my first searches. McIndoe isn't the player he once was.

Why would Johnson want a replacement for McIndoe? Its obvious that disciplinary issues or injury are the only reasons that he doesn't get selected. McIndoe works very hard and Johnson clearly rates him highly. He gets to play almost as often as Lee Johnson.

I think he could do with some competition for his place but then so could lots of players.

Right and Left wingers would be my first searches. McIndoe isn't the player he once was.

I don't get why loads of people think our wingers need replacing, maybe not the best in league but certainly not the worst i think central midfield is our problem - I think our priority is an attacking / creative midfielder

on his day mcindoe is a great left winger at this level, but we havent seen it quite as much this season as last. Personally i wouldnt want to see him leave but i would like to see some competition brought in for him.

Sproule on the other side is totally differernt though. Hes a good impact sub as his electric pace can tear apart weary leftbacks. He just isnt good enough to start at this level though. His shooting, crossing and positiioning is terrible, and defensively he hasnt got a clue.

Id def look to replace him over Mccindoe, i think a few on here agree aswell. Some names like Croft and Ambrose have been banded around before and i wouldnt be dissapointed with either

I don't get why loads of people think our wingers need replacing, maybe not the best in league but certainly not the worst i think central midfield is our problem - I think our priority is an attacking / creative midfielder

Probably because we have Elliott, Johnson, Skuse and Williams all competing for 2 places, who provides the alternatives for the flanks?

depending on what happens to peterborough, which looks likely they will be promoted, but if not, i would blow our entire budget on george boyd. 3 million would hopefully do it.

I don't think spending our entire budget on one player would be to wise, as we have simply more than one area of the team which needs improving or strengthening. Plus we are likely to see some players leaving who we may need to replace . Despite myself not rating McIndoe as highly as some, spending 3 million on a player to replace an ok one at this level just seems stupid to me. Its also questionable if Johnson we'll even have a budget of £3 million to work with next year, Landsdown is not the kind of chairman who's going to allow us to spend way more than what we have coming in and with no play off money like last year and with gates of around 16,000 thats not going to be that much, unless we sale one of our most valubale players.

Archived