IGNORED

Match Thread?

slartibartfast

Addio playoffs :noexpression: :dunno:

The same old stupid problem.... taking the lead and then drop it away...really disappointing,because if only we took a half of the points in these 'thrown away matches',we could still be in the fight.. however, it is sad to say, but for our recent results,we don't deserve the playoffs...and even if we arrived 6th,probablu things would have gone bad :(

Now we must think at the next season... hoping that GJ and the club would not repeat the same errors (for example... all the problems about strikers, not playing some quality players like Noble,Trundle, etc ...) so that we can have more possibilities

BC could have done better ... no doubt about it... in any case... always forza BC!!!

Trundle can't even cut it in L1 and Noble can't last 30 minutes.

Change the record

Yeh ok that's fair enough. Just going on what Durden and Thorpe say, should wait until I see highlights really, in any case, all 3 of us are probably biased! Just sounded like he had a dicky game.

Anyway, just annoyed, things tend to come out when I'm annoyed.

Yeah, it is annoying and disappointing, and judging by the official match report McAllister's first yellow was harsh too.

It's a great shame, when a once great club like Forest resort to such unsporting tactics to gain an advantage, but that's the nature of modern football and the pressures of the implications of relegation, I guess.

I'd be disappointed if our team had won that way.

Rather than whining about refs we should look to sure up the defense over the summer because in Carey's absence especially it cannot cope with the pressure that follows a lead.

At 2-1 up I expected us to draw or lose which says it all about my confidence in them when under the cosh.

Yeah, it is annoying and disappointing, and judging by the official match report McAllister's first yellow was harsh too.

It's a great shame, when a once great club like Forest resort to such unsporting tactics to gain an advantage, but that's the nature of modern football and the pressures of the implications of relegation, I guess.

I'd be disappointed if our team had won that way.

Sounded harsh on the radio for sure.

Basically, Forest did what they had to do to win, and increase their chance of staying in the league. Very unsporting, but it worked for them today. Bitterly disappointing when it happens, be it your own team, or the opposition.

In fairness, with regard to the incident that lead to Forest's equaliser, the ref can't do much if a team decide to be unsporting and compete for a ball in that way.

I can't comment on the other decisions based on the commentary.

True, but he could have used common sense and not sent McAllister off.

True, but he could have used common sense and not sent McAllister off.

Unfortunately, the referees' assessors don't allow for common sense, so referees are compelled to give decisions to the letter of the law rather than in the spirit of the game.

Unfortunately, the referees' assessors don't allow for common sense, so referees are compelled to give decisions to the letter of the law rather than in the spirit of the game.

The exact reason the standard of refereeing in this country is terrible.

I'm sure he could have got away without awarding a second yellow card for another questionable decision.

Noble hasn't been injured all the year...and Trundle has never played for us ,but certainly he could have done something better than the 'ghost' Styvar ;)

he came from a different country and a different style of football

he was played out of position most of the time and now he's frozen out

I think the treatment of him is terrible

Archived