IGNORED

Team Did Well

ashbrisc11

Gary Johnson is ambitious manager and this season has been his worse since returning to the country - in terms of "improvement" or lack of it.

I'm confident he'll bring in better players for next season.

Although I don't think McCombe was dreadful like you stated in another thread, it is clear that he makes more mistakes than fonts or carey and his overall game is not as good as the others, so he is clearly a very good third choice centre back IMO

I wish I was so sure. Thinking about the current squad I can see up to 10 being in the starting line up next season , including the entire first choice back five, LJ, Marv (if we don't sell him to a promoted Wolves), McIndoe (if he doesn't jump ship again), Nicky and Dele (if he stays). There may well be changes in the squad but not necessarily significant ones to the first 11. More so perhaps given the likelihood of another big loss in the midst of a recession. I don't see how we can add real quality without selling to buy and nor can I see Gary ditching some of his favourite players. Like last summer he may look to tweak rather than overhaul the squad. Time will tell.

Archived