IGNORED

Fight In The Williams

bcfczd

Was the guy giving GJ abuse the usual suspect ? Been mentioned on here a few times this season.

Yep absolutly right. I am fed up of fans having a go at GJ for playing LJ. It is not the first time it has happened in recent seasons. I just wish some people would get a life :disapointed2se:

Who is this man, and why has Gary Johnson not asked him to be moved from where he sits or ejected from the stadium due to the amount of abuse he gives our manager.

If things are that bad he should stay at home.

Glad to see others are getting fed up with him, and quite rightly giving him some abuse back.

Its just beyond me why some people come to watch football at Ashton Gate, and then do nothing but whinge and take a pop at players all game!

Who is this man, and why has Gary Johnson not asked him to be moved from where he sits or ejected from the stadium due to the amount of abuse he gives our manager.

If things are that bad he should stay at home.

Glad to see others are getting fed up with him, and quite rightly giving him some abuse back.

Its just beyond me why some people come to watch football at Ashton Gate, and then do nothing but whinge and take a pop at players all game!

Hmm if you got rid of those culprits there wouldn`t be many of us left !!

PDG

Yep absolutly right. I am fed up of fans having a go at GJ for playing LJ. It is not the first time it has happened in recent seasons. I just wish some people would get a life :disapointed2se:

What i am fed up with is that an average player at the most is guranteed a starting place and is rarely subbed for a reason with absolutely nothing to do with footballing ability otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Thats what football is all about tbh

He has his right to his opinion. Rather that than a stadium full of happy clappers.

Yes but you wouldnt go and see a film again and again that you knew you didnt like would you? If he thinks Johnson is so bad, stop going.

I'm torn on this one, can anyone help?

I'm old and bald.....whose side should I be on?

Same here.

I also sit in the Williams near to the dugouts and I was unaware of this supposed fight. I don't suppose it's simply a figment of somebody's imagination? After all, it does give the Johnson lovers another thread in which to pledge their undying devotion to both father and son.

Incidentally, Jim Magilton was getting a load of abuse from a group of blokes in the posh seats. Sounded like they knew him from somewhere. Maybe he'd shagged one of their wives or something.

What i am fed up with is that an average player at the most is guranteed a starting place and is rarely subbed for a reason with absolutely nothing to do with footballing ability otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

What is this non footballing reason? I think you should post it :innocent06:

Thats what football is all about tbh

He has his right to his opinion. Rather that than a stadium full of happy clappers.

Yeah everyone has there own opinion. But why not talk to your mates about it or on a forum like this, rather than abuse our own manager a few times a season that obviously pisses him off. And what makes this bloke think that GJ would care what he says anyway. Like Dolly said, if he don't like it, don't come. Stupid tw4t.

I also sit in the Williams near to the dugouts and I was unaware of this supposed fight. I don't suppose it's simply a figment of somebody's imagination? After all, it does give the Johnson lovers another thread in which to pledge their undying devotion to both father and son.

Definitely not a figment of anyones imagination - no fisticuffs but extemely heated ''discussion'' shall we say!! :whistle2:

Theres the odd bit of player bashing, and negativity when we arent playing so well, and then theres this bloke in the Williams who seems to week in week out continuously berate Johnson.

It wasn't the same bloke as previously. This guy was at the other end of the block to the previous incident (which I believe was to do with Stern John not leaving the pitch quickly so completely unrelated). Don't be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Yes but you wouldnt go and see a film again and again that you knew you didnt like would you? If he thinks Johnson is so bad, stop going.

So with that logic we all would have stopped watching when Pulis was in charge.

He is entitled to his opinion the same as you and me and the day people are not allowed to come for thinking differently to the rest, is the day that this country is no longer one i would want to live in.

Carey if fit starts games and is never subbed, Should we all start on him now as well? Also a fully fit Elliott wouldn't be subbed nor Orr and McAlister. The only players that are subbed is the attackers and wingers most of teh time to try and change the game. Who would have replaced Johnson if he was subbed today? Forgive me if i'm wrong but I swear LJ was subbed against Forest.

Absolutely fed up with the stick he gets. He had a decent game today but because of one mistake everyone got on his back where as if it was another player they would have let it drop.

He is entitled to his opinion the same as you and me and the day people are not allowed to come for thinking differently to the rest, is the day that this country is no longer one i would want to live in.

So Johnson deserves persistent abuse from one individual in the Williams who happens not to like his son does he?

If I felt that strongly about something I wouldnt go until things changed. Wouldnt mean I didnt support the team, just not the current set up.

The man in the Williams has a choice, he chooses to put his hand in his pocket and pay for his ticket. He doesnt have to like the team choices, but he does have to respect them while Johnson is our manager, and he is miles away from doing that it would seem.

So Johnson deserves persistent abuse from one individual in the Williams who happens not to like his son does he?

If I felt that strongly about something I wouldnt go until things changed. Wouldnt mean I didnt support the team, just not the current set up.

The man in the Williams has a choice, he chooses to put his hand in his pocket and pay for his ticket.

Where do you get this persistent abuse from one individual idea from? Prior to today there have been two incidents of note that resulted in Gary responding. The first one was an old guy who came down the steps and argued that we needed more width and the second was a different bloke who was shouting for Stern John to get off the pitch quicker. Neither incident was Lee Johnson related and both were different individuals to today.

Johnson looked very dissapointed with the fans today. He hurried off and gave two claps bearly looking up.

He is the best thing to happen to us since Alan Dicks and i honestly belive he might go because of some idiots.

He will make mistakes but the thing that makes him so great is he makes more correct decisions than wrong decisions, alot more and he gets the best out of players. Leave him alone.

Where do you get this persistent abuse from one individual idea from? Prior to today there have been two incidents of note that resulted in Gary responding. The first one was an old guy who came down the steps and argued that we needed more width and the second was a different bloke who was shouting for Stern John to get off the pitch quicker. Neither incident was Lee Johnson related and both were different individuals to today.

Because I believe it to be the same person as when I used to sit in the Williams and it was one of the reasons I moved to the East End. He drove me (and several others around me) mad when I sat there. From the things I have heard it sounds like the same man. He never had anything good to say, and would constantly spout negativity. I did ask him once why he came if things were so bad, but I was met with more abuse.

Sure he is, but if he's too load and offensive with it, he deserves to get stepped on.

I'm starting to get really p****d off with the negativity of a few so called supporters at present, so I can sympathise with whoever the bloke was who had a go at rent a gob.

its hardly persistant abuse, But everyone should expect some abuse!

Because the current manager doesn't like any sort of criticism about the team. Why should loyal supporters who have attended many many years (50+) stop watching the club they support?

The man in the Williams has a choice, he chooses to put his hand in his pocket and pay for his ticket. He doesnt have to like the team choices, but he does have to respect them while Johnson is our manager, and he is miles away from doing that it would seem.

What a lovely sweet world you live in Dolly! People don't have to sit and agree with everything GJ does.

Managers get abuse all over the world. What makes GJ immune?

Finally IMO its very unprofessional for GJ to react to these comments from the stands. You wouldn't see a 'Top' manager doing this.

Archived