IGNORED

Iriekpen

CARLE08

I am becoming a fan of izzy a well deserved man of the match performace didnt put a foot wrong couldve gone to henderson i think hes alot better than mcoombe and would easily make a good partnership with ethier carey or fonts hopefully johnson offers him a new contract what do you think

Should have been in the team a long time ago. Satyrdays performance was on the back of a solid display inn the reserves last time at AG.

Should have been in the team a long time ago. Satyrdays performance was on the back of a solid display inn the reserves last time at AG.

I believe he has been injured a fair bit since joining us so that has limited his chances. Wasn't he also in dispute with his last club and so hadn't played much football before that?

I just wish we had found him earlier in the season.

I believe he has been injured a fair bit since joining us so that has limited his chances. Wasn't he also in dispute with his last club and so hadn't played much football before that?

I just wish we had found him earlier in the season.

would you have played him before Carey or Fonts?

Quality everytime he's played for us

I must admit i was skeptical when we first signed him but really shocked me when he come on against reading for final 10 mins

We gotta re-new his contract, The definate replacement for mccombe and many even keep fonts or carey out squad if he plays as well as he has been

Aha another swansea legend!

Bad attitude and prone to the odd clanger or two.

On the plus side, as quick as anything else out there, often recovers his mistakes, dangerous from a set piece and he hates scumdiff.

Always thought he played well for you. The fact that he left under a little cloud (contract negotiaions) suggests a problem. Are you able to expand on his attitude 'weaknesses'?

Always thought he played well for you. The fact that he left under a little cloud (contract negotiaions) suggests a problem. Are you able to expand on his attitude 'weaknesses'?

Met him a few times and always found him like trunds to be great to be fair. however he is known to be a big time charlie and also thinks he's better than he is. For your sake and his lets hope hes grown up after a couple od dodgy years.

Archived