IGNORED

Next Seasons Expectations

Gloworm

Ups and Downs which will change the championship Next season (What I think anyway) :

Premier League's Relegated teams:

West Brom

Middlesbrough

Newcastle Utd

Championship's Promoted teams:

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Birmingham City

Sheffield Utd

Championship's Relegated teams:

Charlton Ath

Southampton

Notts Forest

League 1's Promoted teams:

Leicester City

Peterbrough Utd

Leeds Utd

I think it'll be tough next year but we'll be in the mix for the play offs again I don't doubt that.

Ups and Downs which will change the championship Next season (What I think anyway) :

Premier League's Relegated teams:

West Brom

Middlesbrough

Newcastle Utd

Championship's Promoted teams:

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Birmingham City

Sheffield Utd

Championship's Relegated teams:

Charlton Ath

Southampton

Notts Forest

League 1's Promoted teams:

Leicester City

Peterbrough Utd

Leeds Utd

I think it'll be tough next year but we'll be in the mix for the play offs again I don't doubt that.

Forest look fairly likely survivors now but I the rest look likely. Would prefer to only see one of the North-East clubs come down (Newcastle).

Forest look fairly likely survivors now but I the rest look likely. Would prefer to only see one of the North-East clubs come down (Newcastle).

It would be extremly interesting to see how a team like Newcastle would cope in the Championship, it's a harder league than some people may think

I don't expect us to get promotion, although we have the potential with a few quality signings (which won't come BTW) to make the play offs but the main priority for me is to be entertained because at the moment I AM NOT.

SAY NO TO NEGATIVE, BORING, PREDICTABLE, DEFENSIVE TACTICS.

BCAGFC

entertained and struggle down the bottom or this season?

for me its this season everytime.

entertained and struggle down the bottom or this season?

for me its this season everytime.

There is no guarantee that we would be at the bottom if we played open, attacking football, we may be at the top like Wolves, scoring 70+ goals.

Bristol City FC will never get a result like PNE had today until we play a more attack minded game, defensive tactics gets you results like we had against Baaardiff, PNE & Ipswich amongst others.

bcagfc

Archived