IGNORED

Luke Varney

Andy Horsman

Where do you intend to play Varney? Johnson has given us no thought to believe he is going to move away from "Little and Large" upfront.

True but with Trunds,Adebola and John(hopefully) likely to leave he might want some other 'clubs in the bag', and with 15 wins,15 draws and 14 defeats thus far this season, change might be on the agenda :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

True but with Trunds,Adebola and John(hopefully) likely to leave he might want some other 'clubs in the bag', and with 15 wins,15 draws and 14 defeats thus far this season, change might be on the agenda :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him here if we can pick him up on the cheap. However we have plenty of vocal supporters that would say "look at his goalscoring record" yada yada yada not at his carear record.

Where do you intend to play Varney? Johnson has given us no thought to believe he is going to move away from "Little and Large" upfront.

Luke Varney, Sam Vokes, and Andy Keogh to replace Adebola, Trundle and John. old men replaced by 3 young, exciting strikers to play with Maynard, Akinde and Styvar ( if he is up to it ).

A good young strike force.

Luke Varney, Sam Vokes, and Andy Keogh to replace Adebola, Trundle and John. old men replaced by 3 young, exciting strikers to play with Maynard, Akinde and Styvar ( if he is up to it ).

Varney can play on the right side of the midfield as an attacking winger. Keogh is a possibility as you would expect Wolves to buy a forward or two of Premier League quality and he may find himself marginalised next season.

Varney can play on the right side of the midfield as an attacking winger. Keogh is a possibility as you would expect Wolves to buy a forward or two of Premier League quality and he may find himself marginalised next season.

Keogh has been the victim of the boo-boys at Wolverhampton this season, but McCarthy rates him. I admire him and like his work ethic.

Its not strikers that City need. Its players that can supply the service to the strikers that are required.

If Adebola, Trundle and John depart the Gate then City will surely be looking for at least one new forward, probably two.

don't reckon wolves will let vokes go he loks a decent prospect. maybe keogh though?

Varney is quality and is highly unlikely to be staying at Wednesday (SEE HERE) so I'd imagine we might be able to nick him off Derby, seeing as they've already signed others in his position (Porter for example).

Maybe a loan of Vokes? We've stated our interest previously and I could believe Wolves will get fresh blood, so maybe...

Keogh would certainly be a decent signing. Been in and out of their team this year but is young with a decent future.

Depends how bad they want Marv

I'm going to get torn to piece here but I'd say losing Marv might not be the hammer blow some suggest.

We've coped when he's been injured and I'd say that if the money we were offered topped £2.5 million I'd take it.

Love the bloke and would be gutted if he went but I'd say he's not utterly vital and could be replaced.

Varney is quality and is highly unlikely to be staying at Wednesday (SEE HERE) so I'd imagine we might be able to nick him off Derby, seeing as they've already signed others in his position (Porter for example).

Maybe a loan of Vokes? We've stated our interest previously and I could believe Wolves will get fresh blood, so maybe...

Keogh would certainly be a decent signing. Been in and out of their team this year but is young with a decent future.

I'm going to get torn to piece here but I'd say losing Marv might not be the hammer blow some suggest.

We've coped when he's been injured and I'd say that if the money we were offered topped £2.5 million I'd take it.

Love the bloke and would be gutted if he went but I'd say he's not utterly vital and could be replaced.

Agree with that

Archived