IGNORED

THE FANS HAVE HADE ENOUGH

Red Robin

It just shows people SORRY FANS are not going to tolerate the #### being put before us.

Start playing for the cause MR WILSON and get your players playing the football they are capable of and the fans will respond.

At present there is no signs of hope that things are improving hence large amounts not going away alah Brighton.

People are not going to spend £60.00 to watch the drivel that is being put before us.

I would normally travel to Brighton, but after watching the football that our team has been producing for the majority of the season I have not been in the slightest bit interested in going.

I fear the best result we will come away with is 0-0. I certainly dont fancy paying travelling expenses and £21 for a ticket to watch that.

Coming Back from Bradford on sunday I didn't feel like we had one which was down to the football swe were playing. We just don't seem to be performing at the moement. If we loss but still play well people don't mind as much but we are not even playing at the moment

I posted a thread called Fans vote with their feet and it was along the same lines.

For everyone who posts or even bothers to look on here, there are hundreds who don't.

We need all the support we can get and the non exciting, slow paced, pedantic stuff on offer won't motivate anyone to get off the sofa on Saturday.

A loss at Brighton and the Barnsley crowd will be very interesting unless the club give loads of £1 tickets away and that isn't really the answer.

It needs an upturn in performance levels, results and some loan signings who make that difference.

If we loss but still play well people don't mind as much but we are not even playing at the moment

I totally agree with what you have said Wesco-if the players were actually trying their best and it just wasn't coming off I wouldn't mind but they're not. This point was proven in the 1st half against Southampton-the players tried and we ran them ragged but other than that they don't seem interested and as far as I'm concerned, that half proved they are not trying as much in the league as they should.

Don`t read too much into the modest amount of City fans going to Brighton.

The facts that Brighton's ground is probably the worst in the league - and I mean ALL 4 leagues.Worse even than the Rugby Ground.Its wide open - fans are miles from the action because of the running track and its atmosphereless.Its a dump.

Thats one reason why so few are going.

Guest redcard

Sorry Mate, got it wrong, the reason is our performances far this season. At the beginning of the season Brighton away was a definate fixture for me! Not now and don't reply with the same old line "you're not a true supporter" :Rage: :Rage:

At the beginning of the season Brighton away was a definate fixture for me!

Same here, as long as I had the day off work I wanted to go to Brighton again. I can`t beleive so few are going and there`s no doubt in my mind that it is all to do with the B.S that we are served up week after week :clap:

Red Robin: you do not have to watch - exercise your right and stay away then we wouldnt have to put up with your eternal anti Wilson rubbish.

This is the same Wilson and essentially same team and similar tactics that got us to No 3 and LDV.

Get off the guys back and let him focus on getting us into the first div.

Red Robin: you do not have to watch - exercise your right and stay away then we wouldnt have to put up with your eternal anti Wilson rubbish.

This is the same Wilson and essentially same team and similar tactics that got us to No 3 and LDV.

Get off the guys back and let him focus on getting us into the first div.

put up with the rubbish if you like,however the majority are sick to death of the rubbish being produced on and off the field.

However you have a right to your opinion.

RR

Guest citylady

i just cant believe some of the stuff i read on here sometimes yes we are not playing well at the moment i agree with that what i dont agree with is staying away from the games i have supported bristol city for years now and i would never stay away from a match cos of how we were playing i watched them go from the 1st div to being bottom of the 4th and i was still there watching them if you support a team you support them through the good times and the bad times stick with them they WILL come good again

Archived