IGNORED

Scott Scott Super Scott

Andrew_V1

If you do read this Scotty then Thanks for all your efforts over the years

You have already been and will be sorely missed.....

People say that football does not have the characters anymore ...you were defo the exception

Jusst for the record I think the Cardiff brace tops the chart for I as well

He has read it and asked me to pass on his thanks to you all. Not just for the comments here but for the ovation he got on Saturday.

He was very moved by it and is truly grateful.

Loads of great moments as already mentioned, but in general the memories of Scotty flying down the wing time after time just won't be fogotten.

And a genuinely nice guy, I've often seen him about, with time for anyone whether it be young children or old ladies.

And an obvious passion for our club. Hope Scotty doesnt mind me saying this, I had a very brief conversation with him recently, he was telling me how much difference it makes as a player out there on the pitch to have the fans behind them. And then he went on to the new stadium, saying how nobody could tell him we weren't a bigger club than Wigan, Bolton or Fulham, and therefore no reason why we can't become established in the Premier League. I thought, that's exactly how we as fans think, I'm not sure many players would be thinking in those terms.

Scotty's got loads of football in him still, just a shame not here, no doubt he will drop down a division or two for 2 or 3 seasons, but I'm sure SL and GJ recognize what a great asset he would be to us, in any sort of capacity, when he finally packs in.

Scotty was the sort of player that created luck for himself as well, which led to some amazing passages of play and goals.

The one I loved recently was last year at Norwich.

The "Goal of 2 posts".

Outside the box. Hits it, strikes left (?) post first, rolls across, hits the other post and in!!

Great day with Lee Trundle's best goal for us as well

Hope it's not goodbye. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES "SUPER SCOTT"

Archived