IGNORED

This Sunday

cheese

I have never in my life wanted City to lose, but I might make an exception for this Sunday.

If Cardiff lose and Preston win by 2 clear goals then, as long as we lose to Burnley, Cardiff will miss out on the play-offs.

We have not won a match since the 10th March, thats no win in 8 matches and you'd have to go back 12 matches for our last away win!

Confidence must be really low at the moment so a win at Burnley would send them off in to the summer in a better frame of mind so to won't City to win would daft and continue this awful rut we're in..

I have never in my life wanted City to lose, but I might make an exception for this Sunday.

If Cardiff lose and Preston win by 2 clear goals then, as long as we lose to Burnley, Cardiff will miss out on the play-offs.

Actually a 1-0 win for Preston and 1-0 defeat for Cardiff, would leave on the same goal difference and goals scored, but I believe Preston will take the playoff spot via their head to head results agregate, 6-2 in prestons favour.

So if this were to happen for once I would not be to disapointed should we lose.

Sadly, Cheese, i had exactly the same thought yesterday. This is the one and only time i'd ever wan't them to lose - unless of course a certain Bristol Rovers were involved in the same scenario! I work with a load of Taffs and they've been insufferable since we drew with them, so i would love it, just love it if they ballsed it right up next week!

They played there last League game at Tinnion Park on Saturday and lost and will be hoping that they can get into the play offs to have one last final proper game there to try and rectify that embarrassing defeat. The Burnley game is very much like a pre season game now and although I hate City to lose I feel on this occasion I could make a sacrifice as we have nothing riding on this game.

Archived