IGNORED

100 Per Cent Away Record

just blowing my own trumpet,as I managed to have the best and the worst of the entire campaign in season 2008/09

and enjoyed every minute,and would do it all over again next year

So, highlights? Lowlights? I'm guessing Reading will be a highlight?

What was it like today? Were the Burnley fans in good spirits? How were the wooden seats?!!

Were the Burnley fans in good spirits?

I'd say they were pretty pants considering what occured today, plus they all looked bloody miserable walking out of the ground after the game.

How were the wooden seats?!!

Oooooh it didnt half hurt when I got up at the end of the second half!

I'd say they were pretty pants considering what occured today, plus they all looked bloody miserable walking out of the ground after the game.

Oooooh it didnt half hurt when I got up at the end of the second half!

They live in Burnley??!!! Anyway, I'll be cheering them on in the play-offs.

just blowing my own trumpet,as I managed to have the best and the worst of the entire campaign in season 2008/09

Mate, you deserve a medal for that, especially in the curent economic climate.

I have been following City for 40 years and am a lot more selective about away games these days.

The thing is, I KNEW that they would get beat today and obviously I was right, it seems as though a few of the players had given up, (some would say they gave up 12 games ago) I think that is a massive slap in the face for people like you.

Well done John, shame thy put a block on you posting photo's

You must have a well paid job, hardly any debts, and probably one priority;

I`d be by your side if I had the same; I don't, so wont.

Fair play to you though.

Fairplay, one of my mates has done the same thing, he has attended every home and away cup and league game this season. I've missed six away games this season (Plymouth, Doncaster, Reading, Derby, Swansea and Burnley today)

I'll definately try and visit the grounds i've missed next season.

Mate, you deserve a medal for that, especially in the curent economic climate.

I have been following City for 40 years and am a lot more selective about away games these days.

The thing is, I KNEW that they would get beat today and obviously I was right, it seems as though a few of the players had given up, (some would say they gave up 12 games ago) I think that is a massive slap in the face for people like you.

Talking of slaps in the face, not only was the commitment from some of the players (well, actually McIndoe) p**s poor, but the fact that they all scurried down the tunnel at the end of the game with barely any recognition to the 400/500 (me included) who made the effort. I know the day was all about Burnley, but a little appreciation would have been well received.

Talking of slaps in the face, not only was the commitment from some of the players (well, actually McIndoe) p**s poor, but the fact that they all scurried down the tunnel at the end of the game with barely any recognition to the 400/500 (me included) who made the effort. I know the day was all about Burnley, but a little appreciation would have been well received.

I think that was more due to the rather feeble pitch invasion from the home fans, but yes you are right it would have been nice if they had acknowledged us. Anyone stick around long enough to see if they came back out when the Burnley players were doing their walkround?

To make things worse, 2 shots, 1 on target and 1 corner, that is absolute rubbish

Fair play to you though.

I'm sure John won't mind me saying that he works for the railway - so getting to away matches doesn't actually cost anything. The tickets, other expenses and time do though.

Well done to John.

Fair play to you though.

na he has a ordinary job he works with my mum but fair does hes a magnificent guy well done coshy

I think that was more due to the rather feeble pitch invasion from the home fans, but yes you are right it would have been nice if they had acknowledged us. Anyone stick around long enough to see if they came back out when the Burnley players were doing their walkround?

I waited for quite a while to see if they came bout out to sign my giant banana. (Inflatable :innocent06: ) But they didn't reappear as far as I know, and I stayed til the Burnley players went back in and still nothing.

Shame really seeing as us 400 or so did travel up there for basically no reason whatsoever. :bruce_h4h:

Well done NTTDS. A valiant effort considering our last 6 away games.

I've done all home games again this year - despite the quality of the football (see loads of other threads) I love watching City at AG. In the quiet moments, if I concentrate hard I can still see Scott Murray and Aaron Brown on either wing!

Well done John, shame thy put a block on you posting photo's

In fairness i always enjoyed the fotos outside the grounds more than inside, so was no great loss when they put a block on you, the copper foto in Burnley was a classic, fair play and resect to you fella.

Well done to NTTDS for his efforts on getting the 100% away attendance. A shame about our team and management not being 100% committed to victory. :whistle2:

Nothing special... so did gary johnson etc :disapointed2se:

Archived