IGNORED

Most Successful Fan

The Chaplain

Well that's the end of that then, another season over, and rather than get into the recriminations and the futile guesswork of potential signings, why not join in the award season spirit by trying to find the 'fan of the year'. I don't mean the 'not missed a game for 50 years' or 'drive 500 miles to every reserve game' types, worthy as they are, but those who actually make a difference ... we all know someone, a friend or relative who, whenever they go never fail to see a win ... or, perhaps more likely, we know those jinxed types whose mere presence guarantees defeat,so why not try and find the supoorter whose witnessed the most success this season ... that is whose points per game ratio, of matches actually attended is the highest.

As a bench-mark, City's point per game ratio for the season was 1.33, so anything above that and your doing well. A season ticket holder who just saw all the home games would score a 1.48, so that should be the minimum really. And I guess we need a minimun number of games to qualify ...say 10?

As for me, my score is 1.5 - missing 3 home games, inc. 2 wins took my home average down to 1.35 but a respectable 1.88 from my 8 away games brought it up ... shame about my last two trips to Derby and QPR.

So, to recap....

Totals:

Home 1.48 Away 1.17 Overall 1.33

Me:

Home 1.35 Away 1.88 Overall 1.5

(If anyone gets over 2 - sign em up and we'll be in the top 2 for sure!)

Missed the Cardiff draw at home, so 33 points from 22 games= 1.5 average.

5 away games at Blackpool (3), Coventry (3), Cardiff (1), Plymouth (3), Birmingham (0) so all together 43 from 27 to give my overall total as 1.59. I must be in contention for a play off spot as that 73 points extrapolated over the season!

Archived