IGNORED

Stanislav Šesták

dargla

Styvar doesn't work out so we go for one of his National teammates? Brilliant...

I'm really getting sick and tired of people saying that Styvar hasn't worked out, he's barely had a chance yet. How people can formulate an opinion based upon seeing someone who can't possibly have played more than 3hrs of competitive football here is beyond me. I hope you are forced to eat your words next season.

I'm really getting sick and tired of people saying that Styvar hasn't worked out, he's barely had a chance yet. How people can formulate an opinion based upon seeing someone who can't possibly have played more than 3hrs of competitive football here is beyond me. I hope you are forced to eat your words next season.

here, here, written off far to early then has a good game in reserves and maybe, just maybe he's Ok.

Ive never heard of this geezer (and I'm a footy manager anorak :laugh:)

how comes everyone else knows about him?

have we ever actually be linked with him, is he transfer listed or out of contract or anything?

Or is it just a good player thrown into the hat for discussion?

Styvar doesn't work out so we go for one of his National teammates? Brilliant...

What a fool. If you want to use that logic Eamer then it would be like saying ''lets not sign Steven Gerrard he is of the same nationality as David Noble and they must be the same type of player''

Think before you spout crap.

we will see the real Styvar next season, mark my words.Hes got a great goal tally in his native land and now his family are here and he will be feeling more settled. Styvar to hit 20 goals next season and if anyone wants a wager on that I'm game!

It's like saying my old Morris Marina kept breaking down so i should never buy another one. Actually.. that's a fair point!!!!

seriously though... maybe there is a swap going on with Styvar? solve two possible probs in one

we will see the real Styvar next season, mark my words.Hes got a great goal tally in his native land and now his family are here and he will be feeling more settled. Styvar to hit 20 goals next season and if anyone wants a wager on that I'm game!

£20 says he wont, sorry but he is tosh.

Archived