Guest Eamer

Leroy Lita

Darren Ambrose

Andrew Surman

Lee Martin

Lee Croft

Lee Peltier

:)

Lots of Lee's. Sure they'd be better than Peacock, Matthews and Miller though.

Ive convinced myself Barker is one.

Peltier is presumably another.

No idea on the other two, although I would suspect them both strikers - Kevin Phillips and a season long loan for Danny Welbeck would just about suffice!

Important to note that even though there are only 4 bids currently 'out there', when Elliott is sold, and I believe it is a 'when' and not an 'if', we will see a second round of bidding begin. As with last season (Maynard) and the season before that {I believe} (Trundle), it will most likely be late summer that we see any 'marquee' arrival.

Ive convinced myself Barker is one.

Peltier is presumably another.

No idea on the other two, although I would suspect them both strikers.

Important to note that even though there are only 4 bids currently 'out there', when Elliott is sold, and I believe it is a 'when' and not an 'if', we will see a second round of bidding begin.

As with last seasons (Maynard) and the season before that (Trundle) I believe, it will most likely be late summer that we see any 'marquee' arrival.

If I could dream, I'd have..

Peltier

Surman

David Healy

David Cotterill

McSheffery

Barker

Lee Martin

Peltier

AND a right winger - Jamal Campbell-Ryce?

AND, maybe left back cover - Chris Gunter plays both sides as full back and Matt Richards has left Ipswich, though he's not lived up to promise. Still he'd provide competition. Dan harding we could also get on a free. Can play left mid aswel

AND a 'target man' striker if Akinde is still considered to need 'experience'.

I'd be happy with that.

Interesting topic, you can bet that at least 1 will be a surprise, maybe one we've not heard of before.

Wouldn't mind seeing Lewington or Moxey coming in as cover for left back / wing

Not so sure we'll be after Barker if we're talking to Izzy

Would hope that one would be right wing

And one has to be a striker with the big guy leaving

Leroy Lita

Darren Ambrose

Andrew Surman

Lee Martin

Lee Croft

Lee Peltier

:)

Lots of Lee's. Sure they'd be better than Peacock, Matthews and Miller though.

LET ME SEE ........ i'm sure this thread said 4 (FOUR) bids,

but then it is Eamer replying ......... :tumbleweed:

Peltier : back four : wants to leave Yeovil

Darren Potter : midfield : was on loan at Weds from Wolves ( remember the free kick )

McSheffrey : wideman : better to us than back to Coventry .......

Kitson : striker : prem experience, doesn't seem to figure in Stokes plans

a Kitson / Marnard front two, with McSheffrey wide could be very effective

:tumbleweed:

Lot of love out there for Mcsheffery, btw why do we think we're in for him? Has there been a rumour?

Mclean also popping up as is Barker.

Peltier and Moxey we know about. ( or we think we do :D )

Hmmm do you think GJ is aiming higher than we suspect or going to operate at this level?

Depending on who wants to come of course. :city:

Lot of love out there for Mcsheffery, btw why do we think we're in for him? Has there been a rumour?

Mclean also popping up as is Barker.

Peltier and Moxey we know about. ( or we think we do :D )

Hmmm do you think GJ is aiming higher than we suspect or going to operate at this level?

Depending on who wants to come of course. :city:

just rumour on here, not proper rumours. McLean will never ever come here over the summer

On other forums there is a rumor of what sounds like a potential big signing, I'm guessing a forward and what sounds like would break our transfer record, no name being mentioned looks like it's being passed around by PM, I have no idea who it could be. :noexpression:

On other forums there is a rumor of what sounds like a potential big signing, I'm guessing a forward and what sounds like would break our transfer record, no name being mentioned looks like it's being passed around by PM, I have no idea who it could be. :noexpression:

Which other forums? I'd be pleasantly surprised if we beat our transfer record this summer, not holding my breath though!

if he does, a 17 year old kid, and on the basis of what?

I don't know mate. I remember someone else mentioning him around January, and until then I had no idea Paul Ince even had kids. Never heard of the lad before and no idea how he's rated around Liverpool way.

Heard a rumour on here about that Bury striker being targeted. Bishop I think?

Would like to see Moxey make the step up to cover Jamie Mac.

I know it's just the "i heard from so and so". But a friend of mine who is related to someone at the club said GJ and SL are targeting bigger buys this summer, and allowing a bigger wage budget. :tumbleweed:

I don't know mate. I remember someone else mentioning him around January, and until then I had no idea Paul Ince even had kids. Never heard of the lad before and no idea how he's rated around Liverpool way.

ah sorry didnt mean that for you, meant it for the guy who mentioned him in the first place! wondered if he had seen him play

Which other forums? I'd be pleasantly surprised if we beat our transfer record this summer, not holding my breath though!

Footballforums was one, another (may have been same site) couple of weeks ago was talking of a 3-4m target, again no names being kept quiet it seems, respect that. Some posts were from credible users that use or have used otib before.

I thought we would not spend to much this summer but my mind is changing with the rumors that we will spend if the targets will come.

Archived