IGNORED

Make Your 4 Bids Then

Will Rollason

Just found this on BBC.

Very unlikely IMO, but could it be us?

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...pur/8050002.stm

I noticed this as well, but surely the club is Forest. I remember reading something, somewhere the Billy Davies liked what he contributed during his loan spell.

But then why not just say it's Forest, as everyone knows he was there on loan!

And !James, no worries, I guessed it wasn't directed at me, just thought I'd say my piece!

I noticed this as well, but surely the club is Forest. I remember reading something, somewhere the Billy Davies liked what he contributed during his loan spell.

But then why not just say it's Forest, as everyone knows he was there on loan!

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Forest but he was a ***diff before so maybe he'd wanna go back to them.

if they do sign him then as i said in another post, would like to see perch from forest come in at right back and get rid of orr.

also, i noticed coventry were after andrew driver from hearts but have now pulled out. if they could attract him surely we could and he is a quality player.

don't get why so many people mention campbell ryce! he is no better than what we have in sproule

Tottaly agree, people moan about Sproules delivery but his is no better. don't get me wrong we need pace on the wings but we need a wnger that can actually cross with accuracy.

We would all love a winger that was as fast as Sproule AND could cross, but unfortunatly they are few and far between to find at this level and the majority are in the Premier League.

Leroy Lita

Darren Ambrose

Andrew Surman

Lee Martin

Lee Croft

Lee Peltier

I am sure that if we signed all of them then there would be a serious dressing room name problem with all the Lee's. This is to add to Lee Trundle and Lee Johnson as well. I make that 6 Lee's if you include Leroy.

:englandsmile4wf:

Based on nothing at all apart from my own thoughts any four from the below:

Darren Pratley

Lee Croft

Angel Rangel

Simon Cox

Jermaine Beckford

Fabian Delph

Shaun Barker

Andrew Surman

Jamie Mackie

Jimmy Kebe

Paul Anderson

Nathan Tyson

Would be brilliant to get any four of those.

Peltier : back four : wants to leave Yeovil

Darren Potter : midfield : was on loan at Weds from Wolves ( remember the free kick )

McSheffrey : wideman : better to us than back to Coventry .......

Kitson : striker : prem experience, doesn't seem to figure in Stokes plans

a Kitson / Marnard front two, with McSheffrey wide could be very effective

:tumbleweed:

I really hope you're wrong on Kitson. He is absolute dogswank. Why Stoke stumped up £5 mil or whatever is was for him I'll never know (oh, Pulis, that's right - doesn't know a decent player if it bit him in the balls).

Someone else mentioned Bishop from Bury as well!! Jeez, we're scraping the barrel aren't we. Absolute crump!

Personally would love to see Surman & McSheffery (both highly unlikely, but if we wanna go places, we have to get players who are currently 'above our station').

Add to that the seemingly convincing rumour of Peltier, and together with Blackstock, I'd be a happy bunny if that were the 4.

:fingerscrossed:

H.

Snodgrass, got a good left foot can play left or right, also scores goals!

Peltier, Hardworking midfilder, also versataile!

Paul Gallagher, Can play right wing or up front, also scores goals!

Jay demerritt, quality centre half!

Guest Eamer
I am sure that if we signed all of them then there would be a serious dressing room name problem with all the Lee's. This is to add to Lee Trundle and Lee Johnson as well. I make that 6 Lee's if you include Leroy.

:englandsmile4wf:

Don't forget BradLEE Orr and LEEam Fontaine and if he stays, DeLEE Adebola

I love how Peltier is on everyones shopping list despite noone having heard of him this time last week!

Well we do seem to be linked with him so i put him in as a bid.

I'm suprised noone aint mentioned Matty Hill

His day is gone maybe but i did see a shout for Goldbourne which i assume is Scott.

most popular so far?........

Peltier

Barker

Mcsheffery

a.n other.

Guest RobbieTurner
I'm suprised noone aint mentioned Matty Hill

Ok, I will....

Matty Hill - 100% every match and city through and through

Chris Iwellumo - Big strong and scores more than Dele

Lee Croft - Tricky winger - more consistant than anyone we have

Andrew Surman - the quality we miss in Midfield

Plus I'd try for Mancienne on loan again and Sinclair with him as well...!

Now that lot would show a very very big signal of intent to the CCC

my pick would be

Snodgrass - leeds right winger now they arn't going up

Thomas Ince ( loan ) i mentioned him in an earlier thread. I heard a rumer :fingerscrossed: a while back that it was a done deal for a season loan. He is a very quick left winger,

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/youth/ince/

Irekapen - done really well when he played and he is a lot better than McCombe.

Tom Cleverly - Man U player who spent last season at Leicester and was quality. Will probably go back to Leicester but he is what we are looking for in our midfield.

I love how Peltier is on everyones shopping list despite noone having heard of him this time last week!

Yes, City must surely go all out to snap up Peltier.

WHO? :laugh::dunno:

Not sure, never really heard of him, but he sounds pretty good so I'll be really disappointed if City don't get him now. :wacko::yes:

Archived