IGNORED

Spotted!

City Ben

Had dinner in Puerto Banus in southern Spain last night, and who should walk past along the front past the huge super-yachts and Lamborghinis (honestly - McIndoe's Bentley would be two-a-penny in this place) but these two. Both looking v relaxed.

Had a flight to get to so didn't have a chance to catch them in a bar and have a chat, which was annoying.

I know this isn't really news... but it keeps the board ticking over in the summer!

Ah, I only saw Trunds and Louis. Who else was over there?

Puerto Banus is such a funny place - I felt quite seriously out of place! I think that you're only allowed in if you're very rich and absolutely insist on showing it to everyone all of the time. Excellent for a bit of bird-watching, however.

Ah, I only saw Trunds and Louis. Who else was over there?

Puerto Banus is such a funny place - I felt quite seriously out of place! I think that you're only allowed in if you're very rich and absolutely insist on showing it to everyone all of the time. Excellent for a bit of bird-watching, however.

Yeh was there a couple weeks ago!!! the birds are different class.......

Had dinner in Puerto Banus

Are you sure can afford to pay back that bank loan. :D

When I visited Puerto Banus about 20 years ago it was 10 quid just for a cup of coffee, ridiculously expensive but the wildlife is damn fine. ;)

BCAGFC

Archived