IGNORED

Bristol City Hitler.

charisma_cider

Guest MaloneFM
....AND....dear Uncle MaloneFM...it's not only me that delights in mentioning the likes of Cromwell, Stalin, Hitler, Thatcher etc in relation to football. :dancing6:

But its only you that repeats it. This is the second time you have put this on here. And on the election thread.

I'm sure you must have something else to say somewhere.

And here was me thinking all Gas comedy was confined to the pitch! :rofl2br:

A bit of a laugh at Germany's expense. The original film clip of Hitler being surrounded by Uncle Joe Stalin's Red Army. It has the proper English subtitles for the bunker scene. Hitler does rant that he should have liquidated his Generals as Stalin did. :dancing6: .......

Haha - thats hilarious!!!

By the way - can anyone remember there was a video floating around a couple of years back about shooting Irene or something like that? It was a rap or something? I cant remember what it was off the top of my head but I remember it was in someones bedroom??? That was classic - can anyone remember what I'm on about???

I sure do. I even bought the record it is a classic........

very good, have seen it a few times in relation to other clubs. but i must admit i am surprised there aint a few on this forum bleating on about how disrespectful it is and how we should all remember the Holocaust.

I think we are all in too much of a state of shock that a gashead managed to get over his bitterness and jealousy of all things Bristol City for long enough to produce something so mildly humourous as this to remember all the atrocities that were caused by Hitler.

I think we are all in too much of a state of shock that a gashead managed to get over his bitterness and jealousy of all things Bristol City for long enough to produce something so mildly humourous as this to remember all the atrocities that were caused by Hitler.

Just to put this issue into historical perspective, Adolf Hitler was certainly no Bristol City FC fan. Herr Hitler took great delight in announcing to the German people that Bristol and Ashton Gate had been all but destroyed during the bombing by his Luftwaffwe airforce in November 1941. I still reckon the Gas edited video is bloody funny - though the Gas haven't mentioned that they copied the idea for this video. The original edit was about Sheffield United and their relegation from the Premier League a few seasons ago. :rolleyes:

Just to put this issue into historical perspective, Adolf Hitler was certainly no Bristol City FC fan.
Just to state the bleeding obvious more like.

though the Gas haven't mentioned that they copied the idea for this video.
Its an internet meme, so that goes without saying. Bloody funny all the same.

Utterly superb, have just posted a reply suggesting that he now goes and makes one based on Rovers' long running "Whose ground shall we share" saga, perhaps using an IKEA or Tesco advert as the background... now that would make me larfffff :rofl2br:

Utterly superb, have just posted a reply suggesting that he now goes and makes one based on Rovers' long running "Whose ground shall we share" saga, perhaps using an IKEA or Tesco advert as the background... now that would make me larfffff :rofl2br:

with the odd greyhound trotting around

Just to put this issue into historical perspective, Adolf Hitler was certainly no Bristol City FC fan. Herr Hitler took great delight in announcing to the German people that Bristol and Ashton Gate had been all but destroyed during the bombing by his Luftwaffwe airforce in November 1941. I still reckon the Gas edited video is bloody funny - though the Gas haven't mentioned that they copied the idea for this video. The original edit was about Sheffield United and their relegation from the Premier League a few seasons ago. :rolleyes:

The Gas plaguerising somebody else's idea? You've got to be joking haven't you?

The famous Memorial Stadium that they have occupied since 1883.

Their unique song Goodnight Irene.

The Tesco's carrier bag design for their kit.

The wholly original term $h1thead that was not a retort to anything we call them whatsover.

Their groundbreaking idea to have Flapper between the sticks.

Home crowds of 3,993 (actually, that is fairly original for a Bristol football club - not even Mangotsfield get crowds that low do they?!!).

I don't know how you can suggest such stuff.

Archived