IGNORED

Bristol City Hitler.

charisma_cider

I don't know if anyone has seen this already, but my Gas mate just sent me this link.

Makes a change to have some better quality banter from the blue few.

Absolute classic - fair play to whoever put it together.

Haha - thats hilarious!!!

By the way - can anyone remember there was a video floating around a couple of years back about shooting Irene or something like that? It was a rap or something? I cant remember what it was off the top of my head but I remember it was in someones bedroom??? That was classic - can anyone remember what I'm on about???

I don't know if anyone has seen this already, but my Gas mate just sent me this link.

I don't want to appear that i can't see the funny side of our inferior rivals better than usual attempt at humour, however i am slightly bemused at the comment half way through suggesting that we have never won at Wembley. The fact remains that we won at Wembley in 1986 3-0 against Bolton Wanderers. Bristol Rovers however, whilst winning against Shrewsbury Town at the 'new' Wembley, never, ever, ever, ever won at the old Wembley. A feat that they will never, ever, ever, ever, ever achieve quite obviously because it no longer exists. So whilst they may have the upper hand on winning at the 'new' Wembley, for the lifespan of the new stadium we will have an opportunity to win there, whereas Bristol Rovers will never, ever, ever, ever have the opportunity to win at the 'old' Wembley and all the glory and historical value it holds. There, i feel better now safe in the knowledge that we still have the opportunity to win at the 'new' Wembley yet their chance has gone to win at the historical 'old' Wembley.

They really should show more respect to the team that has spent the last NINE years in a higher league than them.

I don't want to appear that i can't see the funny side of our inferior rivals better than usual attempt at humour, however i am slightly bemused at the comment half way through suggesting that we have never won at Wembley.

Would you have corrected Hitler in that mood..?

Haha - thats hilarious!!!

By the way - can anyone remember there was a video floating around a couple of years back about shooting Irene or something like that? It was a rap or something? I cant remember what it was off the top of my head but I remember it was in someones bedroom??? That was classic - can anyone remember what I'm on about???

;)

I don't want to appear that i can't see the funny side of our inferior rivals better than usual attempt at humour, however i am slightly bemused at the comment half way through suggesting that we have never won at Wembley. The fact remains that we won at Wembley in 1986 3-0 against Bolton Wanderers. Bristol Rovers however, whilst winning against Shrewsbury Town at the 'new' Wembley, never, ever, ever, ever won at the old Wembley. A feat that they will never, ever, ever, ever, ever achieve quite obviously because it no longer exists. So whilst they may have the upper hand on winning at the 'new' Wembley, for the lifespan of the new stadium we will have an opportunity to win there, whereas Bristol Rovers will never, ever, ever, ever have the opportunity to win at the 'old' Wembley and all the glory and historical value it holds. There, i feel better now safe in the knowledge that we still have the opportunity to win at the 'new' Wembley yet their chance has gone to win at the historical 'old' Wembley.

They really should show more respect to the team that has spent the last NINE years in a higher league than them.

May I also add that City have won at the Millenium stadium, a feat that the Gash could not achieve (and probably won't ever be able to)

Classic stuff. :rolleyes:

Did anyone hear Adolf Hitler give Red Army man Joe Stalin a mention? :dancing6:

Are you watching MaloneFM? :icecream: ...It's not only me that delights in mentioning the likes of Cromwell, Stalin, Hitler, Thatcher etc in relation to football.

Very good,

but very un-original, old, and in accurate from the off,

Maynard cost 2.25m

We weren't favourites to win

And do we have a german speaking City Supporters Convention that meets every 12 months?

Apart from that it was actually quite funny

This must be where the rovers fans hide until they get to a big game

like Fulham Away

Typical Rovers, tried to offend us and we all think its hilarious! :-D

Spot on mate!

Initially didn't know what to say, didn't want to be disloyal in saying its one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

But then your comment really helped me to sort it things out because of course City fans are well used to laughing at themselves and their club.

Can't be any other way can it?

So this Gashead has spent hours,weeks, months creating this witty, well-crafted piece of work and the jokes on the Gas. They seem to spend at least as much time thinking about City (and getting bitter and twisted in their jealousy) as they do supporting Rovers.

Bit that killed me is when the Hitler orders all the Gas fans out of the room (most people about 30 of them leave) with 3 City fans left behind who look like Goering, Goebels and Himler. CSF or what?

Archived