IGNORED

Our Third Season In The Ccc

reddogkev

I know my memory isn't what it was, but during our first season did we not spend virtually the whole of the season in the top 6? I wouldn't call that "stumbling" into the play-off's - unless you meant it in another context?

Yeah, I meant it form wise not points wise although we were at one stage well clear of 7th place but in the end it was a lot closer.

In our 1st season in the CCC, from August to Mid-March we looked as if we could achieve a top 2 finish or a play off place at least but from Mid- March to May our form was terrible and definately not promotion material.

In our 2nd season we started quite well without setting the world alight and looked capable of another play off challenge but then came the slump for 2 months until Christmas. Then from January to March we had our purple spell where again a play off spot was looking on the cards (possibly even an outside chance of the top 2) but then gain the poor form returned from March to May.

So to summarise, we had 7 & 1/2 good months out of 10 in the 1st season and 5 good months out of 10 in the 2nd season, those stats suggest regression not progression on the field to me.

The 2 things that stand out for me are the slumps towards the end of BOTH seasons.

BCAGFC

Archived