IGNORED

Supporting City Or Gas

Mr Mosquito

I'm now saving for my trip to watch the mighty BCFC Red Army play at Newcastle St James' Park while the Gas can look forward to watching their football at Exeter St James' Park. That's next season's major difference between supporting City or Gas i.e. watching your team away at Newcastle St James' Park or Exeter St James' Park. :tongue:

I'm now saving for my trip to watch the mighty BCFC Red Army play at Newcastle St James' Park while the Gas can look forward to watching their football at Exeter St James' Park. That's next season's major difference between supporting City or Gas i.e. watching your team away at Newcastle St James' Park or Exeter St James' Park. :tongue:

Very true RG, but one club is 'united' progressive and plays in red and white and boasts Russell, Stewart, Edwards and Harley and the others a shambles called Newcastle!!

Very true RG, but one club is 'united' progressive and plays in red and white and boasts Russell, Stewart, Edwards and Harley and the others a shambles called Newcastle!!

Let's hope for 12 points then, 6 points for us against Newcastle and 6 points for Exeter against the Gas. :winner_third_h4h:

I watched Newcastle against Villa live on Sky and Newcastle really did look crap - 6 points for us definately beckon in our games against them.

ill never forget falling through the conifer bushes straight into someones garden when we beat exeter to get to the tin pot trophy final aaaahhhhhh st james park

No disrespect to Exeter City but I'd rather watch City play and win at the new Newcastle St James' ground.

arrrgghhh have newcastle not got any conifer bushes in the away end

I don't know as I've never been to Newcastle St James' park. However, the ground looks huge in piccies I've seen of it so perhaps if you fall out from the top of the away end stand - in delirious celebration of a City win - some conifers outside will break your fall? :winner_third_h4h:

Guest Red Nee Tot
I don't know as I've never been to Newcastle St James' park. However, the ground looks huge in piccies I've seen of it so perhaps if you fall out from the top of the away end stand - in delirious celebration of a City win - some conifers outside will break your fall? :winner_third_h4h:

I must confess that i saw City win 3-1 on my only ever occassion on watching them at Exeter. Mind you i have seen Rovers win there at least eight times over the years plus i have also seen them win at Newcastle. A win is a win it does'nt matter where.

I must confess that i saw City win 3-1 on my only ever occassion on watching them at Exeter. Mind you i have seen Rovers win there at least eight times over the years plus i have also seen them win at Newcastle. A win is a win it does'nt matter where.

Newcastle-under-Lyme ?

I've seen us win at Newcastle-under-Lyme.

Ref: this topic...

... :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: ...

WTF!!! Seriously...

Hmm, going to have to think of something Ref: Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Royalists, Republicans etc, that you haven't already mentioned now...

Thieving ######er!!! :pacifier:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh goooooooooood for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it was ######ing worth mentioning it as it's "useless" now isn't it?!?!?!

**** sake man you amateur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, you got any ######ing idea about, hey it's ######ing annoying, when a guy like myself, prepares a possible gag for months on end, only to reveal it to you on the final day of the premier league, and then to have you use it without my permission to further enhance your current immortality on this forum!

I'm ######ing serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a nice guy! You're a nice guy! But I don't ######ing cut it, when you're b*llsh*tt*ng around and stealing my gags on this forum!

Alright? I'm trying to do a ######ing gag here and I'm going "Why the **** has Red Goblin already posted it? Why did he do that on here?!"

You see, my mind is no longer with the gag if you're doing that...

Stay off the ######ing forum man, for **** sake!

(Right, ok, enough of the "Christian Bale" style rant)... :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

...Only reason I'm a little bit "peeved", is because it was you who mentioned it! :disapointed2se:

If any other one person of our thousands of forum members had mentioned it, then fair enough, wouldn't have been a problem, but they didn't!

It just had to be you............ :closedeyes:

Oh well, sh*t happens!!! :surrender:

... :disapointed2se:

..."Theiving" as it was "I" who told "him" the initial gag...

...Deffo not happy, going to have to have a few words there!

What gag? :noexpression: The best gag of all would be if we could get to Newcastle upon Tyne with Red Army T34 tanks and stop at Walsall on the way to lay waste to the corrupt West Midlands Police HQ :winner_third_h4h: .....

berlin1945il5.jpg

What gag? :noexpression: The best gag of all would be if we could get to Newcastle upon Tyne with Red Army T34 tanks and stop at Walsall on the way to lay waste to the corrupt West Midlands Police HQ :winner_third_h4h: .....

berlin1945il5.jpg

I posted the same thing, thinking you didn't already do it yourself!

Something along the lines of:

Topic Title:

"St. James' Park"

Sub Title:

(may have already been mentioned...) <<< by that I meant, anyone but "you" after telling you about it on Sunday!

Actual Message:

Both ourselves and "that other team" will be travelling away to St. James' Park next season!

Personally though, I reckon we've got by far the much more exciting trip to St. James' Park! :icecream:

(--------end of message--------)

...And then the actual "gag" would've been to try and get people to guess just what in the world I was on about, but you went and ruined it, by revealing the other club as Exeter City! (Obviously a lot of people do know that, but I'm pretty sure that not everyone does!)

...Yeah, so that was basically it! Just typical that I noticed you already posted it a little further down, after I had already posted it myself!

Anyone else though, I would have apologised to them, and deleted my own topic, as I didn't tell anyone else that it was in my plans to make a comeback on here!

...I think it's gone now anyway, thankfully! :rolleyes:

I posted the same thing, thinking you didn't already do it yourself!

Something along the lines of:

Topic Title:

"St. James' Park"

Sub Title:

(may have already been mentioned...) <<< by that I meant, anyone but "you" after telling you about it on Sunday!

Actual Message:

Both ourselves and "that other team" will be travelling away to St. James' Park next season!

Personally though, I reckon we've got by far the much more exciting trip to St. James' Park! :icecream:

(--------end of message--------)

...And then the actual "gag" would've been to try and get people to guess just what in the world I was on about, but you went and ruined it, by revealing the other club as Exeter City! (Obviously a lot of people do know that, but I'm pretty sure that not everyone does!)

...Yeah, so that was basically it! Just typical that I noticed you already posted it a little further down, after I had already posted it myself!

Anyone else though, I would have apologised to them, and deleted my own topic, as I didn't tell anyone else that it was in my plans to make a comeback on here!

...I think it's gone now anyway, thankfully! :rolleyes:

You what ???!!!! :noexpression: How many ziders have you poured down your gullet tonight to be able to write that? :drunk2:

You what ???!!!! :noexpression: How many ziders have you poured down your gullet tonight to be able to write that? :drunk2:

...Not enough clearly! ...Or else I would've posted a heck of a lot more than that in my little rant! (...and the bigger one above it!) :)

Going slightly off topic. 1974-75 when Man U were in Div 2 with us, I know City beat Man U 1-0 BOTH H AND A!!!

What did the gas manage against them?

We got the 2 wins - as you know - and the Gas managed a home draw and an away loss :winner_third_h4h: .......

MANCHESTER UNITED 1974/75 results

Sat Aug 17 Division 2 Orient Away Won 2-0

Sat Aug 24 Division 2 Millwall Home Won 4-0

Wed Aug 28 Division 2 Portsmouth Home Won 2-1

Sat Aug 31 Division 2 Cardiff City Away Won 1-0

Sat Sep 7 Division 2 Nottingham Forest Home Drew 2-2

Wed Sep 11 LC 2 Charlton Athletic Home Won 5-1

Sat Sep 14 Division 2 West Bromwich Albion Away Drew 1-1

Mon Sep 16 Division 2 Millwall Away Won 1-0

Sat Sep 21 Division 2 Bristol Rovers Home Won 2-0

Wed Sep 25 Division 2 Bolton Wanderers Home Won 3-0

Sat Sep 28 Division 2 Norwich City Away Lost 0-2

Sat Oct 5 Division 2 Fulham Away Won 2-1

Wed Oct 9 LC 3 Manchester City Home Won 1-0

Sat Oct 12 Division 2 Notts County Home Won 1-0

Tue Oct 15 Division 2 Portsmouth Away Drew 0-0

Sat Oct 19 Division 2 Blackpool Away Won 3-0

Sat Oct 26 Division 2 Southampton Home Won 1-0

Sat Nov 2 Division 2 Oxford United Home Won 4-0

Sat Nov 9 Division 2 Bristol City Away Lost 0-1

Wed Nov 13 LC 4 Burnley Home Won 3-2

Sat Nov 16 Division 2 Aston Villa Home Won 2-1

Sat Nov 23 Division 2 Hull City Away Lost 0-2

Sat Nov 30 Division 2 Sunderland Home Won 3-2

Wed Dec 4 LC 5 Middlesbrough Away Drew 0-0

Sat Dec 7 Division 2 Sheffield Wednesday Away Drew 4-4

Sat Dec 14 Division 2 Orient Home Drew 0-0

Wed Dec 18 LC 5 replay Middlesbrough Home Won 3-0

Sat Dec 21 Division 2 York City Away Won 1-0

Thu Dec 26 Division 2 West Bromwich Albion Home Won 2-1

Sat Dec 28 Division 2 Oldham Athletic Away Lost 0-1

Sat Jan 4 FAC 3 Walsall Home Drew 0-0

Tue Jan 7 FAC 3 replay Walsall Away Lost 2-3

Sat Jan 11 Division 2 Sheffield Wednesday Home Won 2-0

Wed Jan 15 LC Semi - 1 Leg Norwich City Home Drew 2-2

Sat Jan 18 Division 2 Sunderland Away Drew 0-0

Wed Jan 22 LC Semi - 2 Leg Norwich City Away Lost 0-1 (2-3 agg)

Sat Feb 1 Division 2 Bristol City Home Lost 0-1

Sat Feb 8 Division 2 Oxford United Away Lost 0-1

Sat Feb 15 Division 2 Hull City Home Won 2-0

Sat Feb 22 Division 2 Aston Villa Away Lost 0-2

Sat Mar 1 Division 2 Cardiff City Home Won 4-0

Sat Mar 8 Division 2 Bolton Wanderers Away Won 1-0

Sat Mar 15 Division 2 Norwich City Home Drew 1-1

Sat Mar 22 Division 2 Nottingham Forest Away Won 1-0

Fri Mar 28 Division 2 Bristol Rovers Away Drew 1-1

Sat Mar 29 Division 2 York City Home Won 2-1

Mon Mar 31 Division 2 Oldham Athletic Home Won 3-2

Sat Apr 5 Division 2 Southampton Away Won 1-0