IGNORED

Championship Odds

Sampson City Reds

Newcastle favourates? Oh please...

Haven't the bookies learnt anything, paying out that Stoke would be relegated in January was just about bad enough.

I think the bookies aren't far out with our odds, might be worth an each-way at 33/1 :fingerscrossed:

but i think thet are wrong having the Geordies as favourites, after thier fire sale of top earners,

and the fact that the rest of the Championship will be out to knock them down a bit more,

they might well struggle. Yo Yo West Brom favourites for me.

Are those odd's for automatic promotion or

including promotion via the play off's?

If it's both that has to be worth a go.

They are both available.

There are tabs near the top of the screen; 'Win Market' and 'Promotion' I think they are listed as.

The link shows 40-1 with Corals, but most of the bookies are giving short odds to Ipswich. Only 2 days ago their Chairman David Sheepshanks resigned and is being replaced by the club's owner according to Sky Sports News. Is he going to make loads of money available to buy promotion?

The link shows 40-1 with Corals, but most of the bookies are giving short odds to Ipswich. Only 2 days ago their Chairman David Sheepshanks resigned and is being replaced by the club's owner according to Sky Sports News. Is he going to make loads of money available to buy promotion?

Yes, that's why Roy Keane has ended up there. Keano doesn't "do" limited budgets.

I think that I'm going to pick a team from the top 4 leagues and do a each way lucky 15.

this will be my picks

prem: Man City

Championship: Bristol City

league one:Norwich City

league two:Bournemouth

You are having a laugh??? There is NO way that Man City are going to win the Prem, and even the most wishful of City fans wouldnt be stupid enough to place hard earned cash on us winning the Championship. I will be happy with scraping the play offs next season - and as far as I'm concerned even that is wishful thinking - especially the way we ended this season with a whimper.

You are having a laugh??? There is NO way that Man City are going to win the Prem, and even the most wishful of City fans wouldnt be stupid enough to place hard earned cash on us winning the Championship. I will be happy with scraping the play offs next season - and as far as I'm concerned even that is wishful thinking - especially the way we ended this season with a whimper.

If I had to place bets on who I think will win and also have one outsider for each league then they would be:

PREM: To Win - Chelsea.... Outsider - Arsenal

CHAMPIONSHIP: To Win - Middlesbrough.... Outsider - Swansea

LEAGUE ONE: To Win - MK Dons.... Outsider - Southampton

LEAGUE TWO: To Win - Shrewsbury.... Ousider - Bradford

I'm probably wrong about League Two as I don't really know enough about the league so I just randomly picked a couple of names!!!

Archived