IGNORED

East End open for Chesterfield !

cheshire_red

Good news, now let's have the club advertise the fact on local TV & radio and in the ET and WDP.

Not "The Wedlock stand will be open to home supporters for this match", but something like "Hey, wanna make some noise and create an atmosphere? Then come on down to the East End of Ashton Gate. Tickets in advance or pay on the day".

We don't need the band, the whole pointis it is meant to be singing. No disrespect to the band mind.

I think we do.

Beacause if the band arent coming in, then all those around the h block wont come in. If the band come in then its likely most of those in and around the h block will go in.

I say have a word with peanut!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Hopefully Leeds will go bust by that weekend and Saints won't have a game.

I bloody knew this would happen.

Maybe someone could connect their mobile to a megaphone so I can start some chants from St Marys! :how funny:

Woooohooooooo C'MON this is going to be immense, bring it on. Good on ya steve for letting us know so early, spread the word guys lets make it a massive crowd in the east end. Can we email all the people on the petition telling them the east end will be open for that game? How else we going to let people know? Reckon the club would give us some cash so we could make some flyers up that we could hand out to everyone in the next few home games?

Guest east_dundry_red
Reckon the club would give us some cash so we could make some flyers up that we could hand out to everyone in the next few home games?

I cant see the club giving us money to promote it.

To be honest this is something we will have to do ourselfs.

Just bring along a few extra people on the day. Ive finally got my friend into city and she will probably come depending on work. Just drag along more people with you.

I just don't trust the club to do some REAL advertising, but I'm more than willing to hand out flyers before some games to ensure as many people know about it. Or even get some posters up in the Robins and the Wedlocks and the Ship and Castle etc. I can afford to give time but can't afford the money to make the flyers myself.

The thing is I don't think word of mouth is going to be strong enough to pull in a real large number for the east end.

I will e-mail everyone from the petition me and city_nut created, i will ve happy to pay a small amount towards flyers but not too much cause I'm rather skint at the moment.

I'm willing to hand them out and try and get as many people in as i possibly can, i want this so much and now there seems to be more interest than ever. Finally!

As for the band going in too many drums will drown out the singing two or maybe 3 drums will be good any more there will be that dabger of them being too loud.

Come on Boys this day that mate that always said he will come to a game with you, those mates that you could use that extra pulling power of the east end to get em down here, just try extra hard to get people down here, in there and singing. If we can get enough i can guarentee not 1 person would be disappointed.

I'm off to work soon and I'm going to be in one hyper and happy mood now!!! (lets just hope they don't try and make me do overtime i might feel in such a good mood i might say yes and regret it later!)

Guest east_dundry_red

The thing is I don't think word of mouth is going to be strong enough to pull in a real large number for the east end.

It could be depending on who you know really.

I sit in block b and know alot of people up there so if i have a word with a few of them at the next home game and get them to spread the word in confident that we cant get most of the singers from dolman block b there just need someone to have a word round block h of the ateyo.

Also why doesnt everyone aim to bring at least 1 friend with them to the game who doesnt usually go every week? This would then double the numbers which could create alot more noise.

Archived