IGNORED

Styvvar

internetjef

Yes bad business. we payed him 6 months wages. he's on anywhere upward of £5k a week you would expect, that for 4 starts is BAD business.

and if the player is a crap as he was here, whats to say the greeks will sign him permanent?

one of the worst signings we've made in recent times. can't wait to see what comes in this summer...

One poster on here stated £9k a week + £900 per performarance and goal.

Yes bad business. we payed him 6 months wages. he's on anywhere upward of £5k a week you would expect, that for 4 starts is BAD business.

and if the player is a crap as he was here, whats to say the greeks will sign him permanent?

one of the worst signings we've made in recent times. can't wait to see what comes in this summer...

And yet you have "always believe" as your avatar? Look up irony in the dictionary....

Styvar speaks about his time in Bristol, if you can understand it;

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=s...wy8m1B1b3_Wyz7A

I can't understand it.

Except a cursory glance indicates Styvar is in fact a goalkeeper so his lack of impact up front is understandable.

GJ is now scouring the list of Div.1 stoppers for a couple of surprise solutions to our double striker hunt while in the process flummoxing the Forum signing predictors yet again.

"This ain't Championship Manager, you weren't expecting THESE two, now were you?", he screeches triumphantly, enthusiastically unveiling Millwall's David Forde and the returning Steve Phillips. :o

Was Stern John actually a goalkeeper too? :dunno:

It's all becoming clear now. :noexpression:

I can't understand it.

Except a cursory glance indicates Styvar is in fact a goalkeeper so his lack of impact up front is understandable.

GJ is now scouring the list of Div.1 stoppers for a couple of surprise solutions to our double striker hunt while in the process flummoxing the Forum signing predictors yet again.

"This ain't Championship Manager, you weren't expecting THESE two, now were you?", he screeches triumphantly, enthusiastically unveiling Millwall's David Forde and the returning Steve Phillips. :o

Was Stern John actually a goalkeeper too? :dunno:

It's all becoming clear now. :noexpression:

Shiver me timbers Nogbad, and you suggested keeping the rum away from me?!

Downendpugwash

Archived