IGNORED

Signings

JMBCFC

I would imagine the two are de silva,would imagine that we will or have gone back with another bid,as I believe Barnsley have told us the figure to get the deal done. And also Martin if the report about having made a 1.5m bid is true. Although you can never be too sure with a GJ transfer as he plays his cards so close to his chest.

if it is indeed true that were close to signing the silva and martin does that mean we have forgot about peltier because i for one thought he sounded very promising but we have b wilson as cover for rb and if the two mentioned sign we would have a surplus of midfielders

if it is indeed true that were close to signing the silva and martin does that mean we have forgot about peltier because i for one thought he sounded very promising but we have b wilson as cover for rb and if the two mentioned sign we would have a surplus of midfielders

And more to the point, is there any decent money left over for the two strikers that we so badly need?

I don't think money for strikers will be an issue, obviously within reason. I think SL is going to be backing GJ well this summer.

i heard on the grapevine we are in negotiations with a certain leroy litas agent and if he drops what he thinks hes worth to what the club thinks hes worth than we could sign him when he gets back in the country possibly as early as next week

i heard on the grapevine we are in negotiations with a certain leroy litas agent and if he drops what he thinks hes worth to what the club thinks hes worth than we could sign him when he gets back in the country possibly as early as next week

Not sure on that one, thought Leroy was not keen on returning to Bristol. Wouldnt say no though. But I do think we are going to be spending a few £m this summer.

He'll never come here. End of

It would make sense with him being on a free and therefore we would potentially only have to offer money for one striker this summer.

leroy hasn't got a problem with bristol as far as i gather

and on gj saying he doesn't want to sign him what was he saying about styvar being an important player for us next season

it may well be bullshit but the source is one that wouldn't make this up

leroy hasn't got a problem with bristol as far as i gather

and on gj saying he doesn't want to sign him what was he saying about styvar being an important player for us next season

it may well be bullshit but the source is one that wouldn't make this up

It is bull, Lita will be playing within drinking distance of London or abroad.

really? whys that? just curious thats all.

Well you know the person I know. Let just say a relation of his was a famous train robber.

Anyway, Leroy is his daughters godfather so being friends with the unnamed person I know a few of the BCFC lads through him.

Lita, Noble, Marv, Amankwa, Brown (even though he's in lincoln) are close and go out a lot, hence I knew about the bid from Wolves.

Leroy doesn't like the fans here for obvious reasons so he won't be coming back.

Well you know the person I know. Let just say a relation of his was a famous train robber.

Anyway, Leroy is his daughters godfather so being friends with the unnamed person I know a few of the BCFC lads through him.

Lita, Noble, Marv, Amankwa, Brown (even though he's in lincoln) are close and go out a lot, hence I knew about the bid from Wolves.

Leroy doesn't like the fans here for obvious reasons so he won't be coming back.

I have no doubt you're right. I'm equally sure he wouldn't have the self awareness to see the link between his behaviour and the fans' attitude. :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM
I echo Malone. I've always been a HUGE fan of scott sinclair, I remember watching his plymuff games and chelsea reserve games and the man is s**t hot. Just what we need... would make sproule look like Alan Carr playing football.

You want to listen to this boy, this is coming from someone who is NOT connected to the Malone empire in any way, or has ever torched any kind of dog.

In Victoria park.

Ever.

I echo Malone. I've always been a HUGE fan of scott sinclair, I remember watching his plymuff games and chelsea reserve games and the man is s**t hot. Just what we need... would make sproule look like Alan Carr playing football.

:noexpression: You mean he doesn't already ??

Sproule's problem is he runs without thinking and when he should run, he needs someone to tell him when and where.

Why do people keep going on about Elliott going he has acepted a new contract johnson and lansdown have both said they want to keep him so why keep saying hes off?

Cause they think they I have a theory that its a smoke screen or a similar situation to the Barnard transfer. IMO he will give us another season, which too mean says he is hapy with our plans for the summer, which I would of thought was discussed at some point with him, so our ambition matches his. :fingerscrossed:

You want to listen to this boy, this is coming from someone who is NOT connected to the Malone empire in any way, or has ever torched any kind of dog.

In Victoria park.

Ever.

I'll tell you exactly what I told the police unc..

I was at home watching Cash in The Attic. :closedeyes:

Why do people keep going on about Elliott going he has acepted a new contract johnson and lansdown have both said they want to keep him so why keep saying hes off?

No, he has verbally accepted a new contract which means naff all, he is away on holiday. That will give his agent time to tout him about and find him a better contract. Personally I think he will leave in January but don't be suprised to see him leave this summer for between £3.5-4m, Fulham is my bet IF he does go.

Cause they think they I have a theory that its a smoke screen or a similar situation to the Barnard transfer. IMO he will give us another season, which too mean says he is hapy with our plans for the summer, which I would of thought was discussed at some point with him, so our ambition matches his. :fingerscrossed:

Question?

If his agent comes to him on return of his holidays, with an offer of Premier League football from a London club do you think he will stay?

Archived