IGNORED

Signings

JMBCFC

No, he has verbally accepted a new contract which means naff all, he is away on holiday. That will give his agent time to tout him about and find him a better contract. Personally I think he will leave in January but don't be suprised to see him leave this summer for between £3.5-4m, Fulham is my bet IF he does go.

Would bite their hand off for £3.5m

i heard on the grapevine we are in negotiations with a certain leroy litas agent and if he drops what he thinks hes worth to what the club thinks hes worth than we could sign him when he gets back in the country possibly as early as next week

As surprised as i would be, i would love it IF this were true. One of my favourite players of recent times. Always remember him coming off the bench at Griffin Park on boxing day, and his 40 ish yarder at Plainmoor that we couldnt see a lot of until he came running back through the fog to celebrate!!! Sscored a hat-trick if my memory serves me right??

Whites.

Think we may get £250,000 more than that.

I reckon we could maybe push for a tad more, especially if we get a few bids in.....sell him....It's bt for the club that we invest in rebuilding. I'd love it if Johnson then went out and landed Surman...can't see him being more than £2m.

Lee Martin is clearly gettable what with his family connections...and just what we need. De Silva, Surman and Martin would probbly be an outlay close to £1m if we cash in on Marvin.

Lansdown would then probably have to find about another £2.5m, for two strikers, a defender (and possibly a left back), sign a loan keeper and I for one will be excited again....a vastly improved squad for £3.5m.

That would make e very optimistic.

Why must it be by wednesday or not at all?

Yeah that bit is probably incorrect.

It is my understanding that he (Lee Martin) is in Bristol having talks, I first thought that this was regarding personal terms, medical etc.

I seem to have this wrong, he is here for initial talks, a lot different........APPARENTLY....he leaves wednesday, hence why I said wednesdsay.

I would imagine the two are de silva,would imagine that we will or have gone back with another bid,as I believe Barnsley have told us the figure to get the deal done. And also Martin if the report about having made a 1.5m bid is true. Although you can never be too sure with a GJ transfer as he plays his cards so close to his chest.

Are we talking about Millwall's Dave Martin? if so, that is great news.

No, he has verbally accepted a new contract which means naff all, he is away on holiday. That will give his agent time to tout him about and find him a better contract. Personally I think he will leave in January but don't be suprised to see him leave this summer for between £3.5-4m, Fulham is my bet IF he does go.

:rofl2br: £ 4 mil for Elliot. I will drive him to London myself if we are going to get 4 mil. No-one is going to pay any more than 2.5 mil for him , unless he signs a new contract, plays out of his skin for the first 3 months and scores 7 or 8 goals, then youu might get a struggling Premier League team panic buy him for 3 million but still very unlikely.

I can honestly see it being either Mark Yeates or some foreign lad that we have never heard of before, don't know if this will be a good thing tbh.

I think we should bide our time with the winger problem,i think that there will be some good players up for transfer...Hopefully.

Lansdown would then probably have to find about another £2.5m, for two strikers, a defender (and possibly a left back), sign a loan keeper and I for one will be excited again....a vastly improved squad for £3.5m.

I think I dropped £2.5m in the street the other day - If Johnson finds that, he can have it.

On Sky Skports news, saying he is close to 2 new signings... Good Signs! :D

This is where we came in. A week ago Gary said two were close. The question is what did he mean by "close"? Obviously not imminent as nobody has yet signed despite the welter of rumours, none of which have been confirmed (as usual and rightly). Are they therefore no longer close? :disapointed2se:

Guest RobbieTurner
I think I dropped £2.5m in the street the other day - If Johnson finds that, he can have it.

Bloody hell....why don't they just ask if they want it....I've got it.... :tumbleweed:

Archived