IGNORED

New Fixture List Discussion

edson

Newcastle's are up and we have them away on October 3rd.

MOD NOTE

Please note, we do not have permission to publish the fixture list in full. Anyone doing so will have their post removed.

By all means post links, but do not post anything which could be considered a list.

Thanks.

Newcastle's are up and we have them away on October 3rd.

MOD NOTE

Please note, we do not have permission to publish the fixture list in full. Anyone doing so will have their post removed.

By all means post links, but do not post anything which could be considered a list.

Thanks.

Easyjet have already doubled their prices for that weekend for flights to Newcastle, £46 single usually £21, didn't take them long to start ripping people off

Easyjet have already doubled their prices for that weekend for flights to Newcastle, £46 single usually £21, didn't take them long to start ripping people off

Or people have started booking so got the cheaper seats.

MM

I think August is a good month. Three home games is ideal. We'll be three points clear at the top by September!

For anyone else who like to have a laugh at our comical 'rivals', their website has the last season's fixtures up for this season fixtures. Quality.

Or people have started booking so got the cheaper seats.

MM

Would befunny if those people then don't actully get match tickets. The loyalty scheme should be used then so even though I may not get a seat on the plane il have a seat in the ground as I'm doing at least 4 out of the first 5 away games.

Going up as i speak, now £66 and £91 coming back next day making it £157 return instead of the usual £42, looks like a train job then

Looking at £180+ now return unless you go up on the Friday night and those prices are steadily rising too. Bit risky booking before the televised games get announced.

Supply and demand... their systems simply react to the number of people looking at that date.

Have heard that the club might be looking at organising flight/s so people can return after the game on the Saturday.

Archived