IGNORED

Cardiff Away

Taunton_City

Christ! We barely sold 1,000 last season, let alone 3,500 this..........

.......as long as the Police have their say, they will continue to ruin a day out for 99% of true football fans...all because they cannot deal with the 1% minority

I think the new stadium may encourage a few more to go to even though it is a pile of crap. Give me Tinnion park any day of the week. Going to miss that terrace and the massive queues for a beer and a burger.

I think the new stadium may encourage a few more to go to even though it is a pile of crap. Give me Tinnion park any day of the week. Going to miss that terrace and the massive queues for a beer and a burger.

I would be very surprised if we took more then 1500 to this game.

I would be very surprised if we took more then 1500 to this game.
I wouldn't be overly surprised. Depends on many factors. If we start the season in terrific form then that will bump it up, Many people will want to see a new stadium. We could also by then possibly be the first club to beat them there. How sweet would that be? Due to parking for coaches I would imagine 1500 to be the maximum we could take anyway.

I hate the bubble. I can drive to Cardiff within half hour and cost less than the coach ticket but at the same time I love my football club and I would do anything to attend the biggest games and Cardiff Away is surely one of our bigger games.

Archived