IGNORED

Red Mat's Complete Rumour List

Red_Mat

Dean Moxey to Derby still not updated

Lee Martin to Ipswich not updated.

Also, Noggers updated rumours on page 1 hasn't been added(have they???)

C'mon Edson sort it out!!!(see if you take up the mantle of list editor - then expect the abuse <_< )

C'mon Edson sort it out!!!(see if you take up the mantle of list editor - then expect the abuse <_< )

Someone's already done it.

Blame Madger. Or, failing that, blame Tom.

I may be going mad with looking but I still can't see Chris Taylor.

TWO 'Pete' Whittingham's though. :grr::doh::disapointed2se:

Red Mat must be pulling Riaz's hair out. :shocking:

Of those to have been struck off THE LIST so far, had we signed 'em all, SL would be over £12.5million out of pocket already!

:shocking:

Wonder what the total figure will be come the end of August? ;)

Ahem, yes, so you have...sorry.

Mat, if you have a look at Your Complete Rumour List could you give me the name of the player immediately above Chris Taylor ( the Oldham left winger City have been rumoured to be interested in for some time now) and the one immediately below him, to help me pinpoint him.

I know he must be there somewhere but I'm damned if I can spot him.

Cheers. :city:

• Admin
Mat, if you have a look at Your Complete Rumour List could you give me the name of the player immediately above Chris Taylor ( the Oldham left winger City have been rumoured to be interested in for some time now) and the one immediately below him, to help me pinpoint him.

That's an easy one, Andrew Surman is above him & Danny Welbeck is below him. Hope that helps?

Andrew Surman and Danny Welbeck.

That's an easy one, Andrew Surman is above him & Danny Welbeck is below him. Hope that helps?

It certainly does. Suddenly Taylor sticks out like a sore thumb.

Mind you, you and Edson pinpointing his whereabouts does rather spoil the 'Where's Taylor' quest I'd set Mat the ListMaster to go along with his afternoon cuppa. :innocent06:

:disapointed2se:

I fear the thwarted Mat will be in the process of tearing out the few remaining strands of hair Riaz has left. :noexpression:

It certainly does. Suddenly Taylor sticks out like a sore thumb.

Mind you, you and Edson pinpointing his whereabouts does rather spoil the 'Where's Taylor' quest I'd set Mat the ListMaster to go along with his afternoon cuppa. :innocent06:

:disapointed2se:

I fear the thwarted Mat will be in the process of tearing out the few remaining strands of hair Riaz has left. :noexpression:

Black Earl Gray and gluten-free chocolate brownie...mmm...

I have this worrying image in my head that you've created of Riaz's head in my lap with me pulling strands out, one at a time. Where does this obsession with Riaz's hair come from!?

Oh, err, admittedly somewhat late, but between Andrew Surman and Danny Welbeck...? Is this going to become a regular challenge? 'Spot the player'?

I have this worrying image in my head that you've created of Riaz's head in my lap with me pulling strands out, one at a time. Where does this obsession with Riaz's hair come from!?

Not sure why you'd need to have Riaz's head in your lap? :dunno:

Moving on swiftly......... Paul Hartley thread, about P7, should explain all. :yes:

Not sure why you'd need to have Riaz's head in your lap? :dunno:

Moving on swiftly......... Paul Hartley thread, about P7, should explain all. :yes:

:noexpression:

Umm...I'm sat down...where else would he have to put his head so it was within hair pulling reach?!

Ah, yes, Riaz going bold. So he's started losing it at 25; well my brother starting losing his before he was out of his teens, so I don't know what he's getting his hair off about...

:noexpression:

Umm...I'm sat down...where else would he have to put his head so it was within hair pulling reach?!

Ah, yes, Riaz going bold. So he's started losing it at 25; well my brother starting losing his before he was out of his teens, so I don't know what he's getting his hair off about...

I'm trying to grow my hair one last time..... I bought a cap cos some parts arent growing very well - now my missus tells me i'm having a mid life crisis!

I'd add Stephen Pearson of Derby County to that list if the text message I got this morning has any truth in it.

Second time I've been nudged about him inside a couple of weeks (from two very seperate sources) so I'm starting to think it's more than just a wind up...

I'd add Stephen Pearson of Derby County to that list if the text message I got this morning has any truth in it.

Second time I've been nudged about him inside a couple of weeks (from two very seperate sources) so I'm starting to think it's more than just a wind up...

Former Celtic player. Mate of Hartley's?

Former Celtic player. Mate of Hartley's?

Was also at Motherwell with Clarkson.

Plus Derby have gone on a bit of recruitment drive this summer, with one player already signed who can play in Pearson's position, as well as having another on trial.

Pearson also only made a short showing as a second half sub yesterday in Derby's first friendly, and considering they played two totally different teams, one in each half, you have to ask what his status is to be limited to that sort of showing.

• Admin
Was also at Motherwell with Clarkson.

Plus Derby have gone on a bit of recruitment drive this summer, with one player already signed who can play in Pearson's position, as well as having another on trial.

Pearson also only made a short showing as a second half sub yesterday in Derby's first friendly, and considering they played two totally different teams, one in each half, you have to ask what his status is to be limited to that sort of showing.

I thought it was because he was coming back from a long term injury but it appears Derby fans think it's cos he's crap.

I thought it was because he was coming back from a long term injury but it appears Derby fans think it's cos he's crap.

He has had bad injuries recently (two last year I believe) but was in the Derby squad for the last month or so.

Dropped down from starting player in April to sub, then to 'experimental' left back on the final day; not a situation a player with international ambitions would be best pleased about I'm sure.

He was also signed by Billy Davis, which might mean Forest could be interested but also might suggest a certain detachment on behalf of Clough as to his situation.

He'll be out of contract next summer and Derby may see this summer as their last chance to get a half decent fee for a fringe player. His cancelled move to Brum 18 months ago was for a fee around 600k, so I could see us getting him for significantly less than that, due to injuries and lack of appearence since.

I'd certainly fancy him to be an interesting replacement for McIndoe if he were to leave.

Quick glance at the Complete Rumour List ( Red Mat's)

Kenny Cooper needs to be added.

Lee Hughes -> Notts County

Chris Gunter -> Forest

James McCarthy -> Wigan

DANNY HAYNES -> BCFC :city:

May well be others. :noexpression:

Quick glance at the Complete Rumour List ( Red Mat's)

Kenny Cooper needs to be added.

Lee Hughes -> Notts County

Chris Gunter -> Forest

James McCarthy -> Wigan

DANNY HAYNES -> BCFC :city:

May well be others. :noexpression:

Shaun Barker - Florist

Danny Rose - Sheff Utd(loan)

Ljesal(sp) - City

Shaun Barker - Florist

Danny Rose - Sheff Utd(loan)

Ljesal(sp) - City

The City trialist keeper doesn't count as a 'rumour', he just ..... sort of arrived, and may shortly be sent on his way.

Other than that, good additions, hoping to see an updated List soon. :sub:

Archived