IGNORED

Red Mat's Complete Rumour List

Red_Mat

Schmeichel and Carroll need to be added.

Better make it snappy though, all could be revealed shortly. :whistle2:

Now, I've heard the Schmeichel rumour...but not the Carroll one. Are you suggesting that yourself?! If so, not entirely sure where that lies in the land of rumours.....

Schmeichel and Carroll need to be added.

Better make it snappy though, all could be revealed shortly. :whistle2:

Didn't we sign Danny Haynes?

We need Edson or Madger to update the list but trying to get that to happen is like getting a signing-on signature from McIndoe. Only seems to happen every two years and copious amounts of cash need to pass hands....

Now, I've heard the Schmeichel rumour...but not the Carroll one. Are you suggesting that yourself?! If so, not entirely sure where that lies in the land of rumours.....

:o Blimey Mat, I thought you were the 'complete rumour' maestro.

headhunter's Carroll rumour thread is stilll on page 1. :doh:

We need Edson or Madger to update the list

Couldn't agree more chivs.

You've got to admire Mat's patience when his rumour list appears to have been abandoned by those with the power to keep it updated. :noexpression:

It'll be well worth waiting for though, its going to be fantastic to see the completely updated rumours list. :winner_third_h4h::bounce::winner_third_h4h::bounce:

:o Blimey Mat, I thought you were the 'complete rumour' maestro.

headhunter's Carroll rumour thread is stilll on page 1. :doh:

Err, yes, seemed to have let that one slip under my radar somehow...was too busy this weekend with my girlfriend's daughter's first birthday celebrations...that's my excuse anyway.

Besides, I was accused of having too much time on my hands by someone on here recently, so maybe I should cut down a little on list making.

Anyway, you're right - maybe I should lose patience a little over the wasting away of our strategic rumour-mongering compilation.

Damn it, chaps, where's the update?!?

Anyway, you're right - maybe I should lose patience a little over the wasting away of our strategic rumour-mongering compilation. :grr: :grr: :ranting:

Damn it, chaps, where's the update?!? :angry::ranting: :ranting: :angry::grr: :grr: :redcard:

That's it Mat, let out the pent up fury. :yes:

• Admin
Shaun Barker - Florist

Danny Rose - Sheff Utd(loan)

Ljesal(sp) - City

Updated but Barker went to Derby didn't he?

Alan Gow and Paul Gallagher to be added.

Erm, already on the list!

How's it feel to have a disappointment disappointed in you Noggers?

He was as of my last update. I've just gone through and struck a few more of the list that no-one had noticed had moved clubs too.

Its there now!!

Looking through and just noticed Wilshere from Arsenal on there, well if we could pull that off id be impressed!!!

Archived