IGNORED

Michael Jackson

Longacre_red

He'd been working since he was 10 years old, most 10 year olds can barely tie their own shoelaces, this boy was on world tours and working round the clock to try and impress his father.

A father that used to beat him so hard for getting his routine wrong that it scarred him for life, he even changed his appearance to the freak show that was on display just so he didn't grow old and look like his dad. Michael Jackson had a split personality, if you see any of his interviews you would never believe it's the same guy who could stand in front of 10's of thousands and perform like that.

There is a lot of bad feeling about him because of the child thing, I honestly don't believe he did anything with the kids who stayed at his home, if he did he would have been jailed because he had enough people in the home that would have seen something, and certainly the financial rewards were there to tell the world a story about how Michael Jackson was molesting kids. There's just no way he would be able to pay enough to keep his many staff quiet if he was doing these things. If my kid was molested by a grown man there aint enough money in the world for me to be silenced, I would want the ######r locked up and for him to be left to the mercy of the people inside to finish him off and I doubt you'd find more than 0.1% of parents who'd take the money as compensation over a life in jail.

He's odd, that's true, but like every genius they do have that side to them, it comes with the territory.

The majority of his music was superb, he was an extremely talented man and I doubt you will see another artist who will match what he achieved over 40 years, his music deserves respect regardless of what you thought about him as a person.

If he was innocent then why did he pay that family around £15million to keep him out of prison?

I bet there is not a single parent on here that would have let there kids go to neverland knowing he slept in the same bed as kids.

If he was innocent then why did he pay that family around £15million to keep him out of prison?

I bet there is not a single parent on here that would have let there kids go to neverland knowing he slept in the same bed as kids.

If the allegations were true, why did the family take the money?

If it was my kids, I would'nt "settle" for any amount of money....

don't be a d*ckhead all your life its bloody obvious why Jordy and his family of mercanaries were paid off.The following courtcase where he was proved innocent when he refused to pay off another family of chancers and called their bluff says it all.Michael Jackson has had psychiatrict tests performed on him by class one experts in paedophillia and all tests proved he wasn`t a paedophille and no man has ever become a paedo in his 40`s.

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson had flaws and didn`t think as a normal person his age would but a paedophille? no chance!!!

There are many good points and sensible arguments as to the talent of Michael Jckson in this thread which are far more sensible than the ones on one of the Rovers forums where there are people who are deadly serious in saying that John Peel and Joe Strummer had more influence on music than Michael Jackson and that Michael Jackson had zero talent.

I like the comparison between Michael Jackson and Prince as both were/are supreme talents who can write great songs while both can dance.I was fortunate enough to see both perform live while in their primes and both were superb the only difference between the two is Michaels music crossed many more boundries and became more mainstream while Prince who is still a musical genius couldn`t cross the same boundries as Michael did hence he is still a gifted genius but not an icon.

I had my 40th birthday party a couple of months ago and one of the top songs on the playlist I drew up was Michael Jacksons "don't Stop Till You Get Enough" as it is a timeless classic that if it was released today it wouldn`t sound like a 30 year old song.No other artist in history could write a song that is still so fresh 30 years later.

I have never been a massive fan of Michael Jackson but his music and dancing is simply brilliant and my 13 year old daughter loves his music even though she was horrified to see the 2005 - 2009 Michael Jackson on tv and in the papers.

Forget the weird caricature he became Michael Jackson was a true musical genius who left a fantastic legacy of music and dance moves.

There is no doubt that Michael Jackson had flaws and didn`t think as a normal person his age would but a paedophille? no chance!!!

Hard to explain then that his older sister (La Toya Jackson) famously accused him of being a paedophile - and while she later retracted the statement, the fact that she said it in the first place is quite damning.

Prince who is still a musical genius couldn`t cross the same boundaries as Michael did hence he is still a gifted genius but not an icon.

Prince did of course cross the sleaze boundary that Jacko (despite the pathetic on-stage crotch grabbing antics) could never reach. :innocent06:

I had my 40th birthday party a couple of months ago and one of the top songs on the playlist I drew up was Michael Jacksons "don't Stop Till You Get Enough" as it is a timeless classic that if it was released today it wouldn`t sound like a 30 year old song.No other artist in history could write a song that is still so fresh 30 years later.

Nonsense. There's hundreds of songs that fit into that category. Buddy Holly's That'll be the day was recorded on primitive equipment 50 years ago and still sounds fresh, Little Richard's Good Golly Miss Molly, Beatles I saw her standing there, Van Morrison's Gloria....the list is endless.

Apart from that you made quite a sensible post.

He was not found not guilty though was he of the Jordi case as his £££££ ensured it never went that far,

I don't care what anyone says its weird to sleep in the same bed with Kids and if it was any normal man off the street he would be hounded for it.

Hard to explain then that his older sister (La Toya Jackson) famously accused him of being a paedophile - and while she later retracted the statement, the fact that she said it in the first place is quite damning.

Nonsense. There's hundreds of songs that fit into that category. Buddy Holly's That'll be the day was recorded on primitive equipment 50 years ago and still sounds fresh, Little Richard's Good Golly Miss Molly, Beatles I saw her standing there, Van Morrison's Gloria....the list is endless.

Apart from that you made quite a sensible post.

La Toya Jackson is more mixed up than her brother,did she witness his paedophillia first hand when no member of the staff at Jacksons house did?If Jackson really did sexually abuse little boys the staff would have cottoned on and made their money and would have been star witnesses for any prosecution team.I cannot believe that Jackson abused little boys let alone in front of his sister or confided in her that he abuses little boys.

La Toya is an attention seeker and the only Jackson sibling with zero talent who is only famous for being Michael Jacksons sister.

Buddy Hollys That`ll be the Day" sounds like a 50`s rock n roll song as does "Good Golly Miss Molly" which is what they are.Better examples of timeless tracks from Buddy Holly would be "True Love Ways" and "Raining In My Heart" which are ballads and not Rock n Roll in its purest form as Rock n Roll isn`t timeless and sounds its age even though it sounds pretty darn good.

As for The Beatles their music has stood the test of time but lets be real honest here it does sound its age even though some of their songs still sound good.

Michael Jacksons "don't Stop Till You Get Enough" is on a different level and the only thing about it that has dated is the video that accompanied the song in 1979.

Archived