IGNORED

Leroy Lita

johnboy

Seems like Mr Lita is off to Sheff Utd, if they can find the money...

I heard about this to.. I would have loved Lita back to be honest, but i think in Haynes we have a very good striker (maybe not as prolific or well known as Lita) however i think Haynes can be moulded into a player as good as if not better than Lita is.

Wolves turned down Lita - and Sheff. Utd are finding out why.

He isn't easy to deal with apparently.

Imo, Lita had it, lost it and needs to regain it. Once that happens, his agents phone may start to ring on a regular basis.

Actually, wearing 2 carat diamond stud ear rings may unbalance Leroy. They may impress a certain section of the fan base, but man eating defenders and bouncers will bite him.

So what if you saw leroy Lita at currys near ashton gate he could be buying a new fridge freezer a laptop a new laptop from pc world or staples, jesus he could have even been buying himself a family bucket deal from kfc. until it is on the city website that leroy lita has come back, all of it is bulls****. Lita back at ashton gate would be quality, so what if the lad has an attitude he knows where the back of that net is and he has done it in the premier league. SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP.

Lita back at ashton gate would be quality, so what if the lad has an attitude he knows where the back of that net is and he has done it in the premier league. SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP.

Can I make a little change to that statement, Leroy Lita USED to know where the net WAS, but his recent record says he's now forgotten! By all accounts, the bloke is a complete k**b and I'd be gutted if he ever came back here, but I'm confident I can rest easy on that one because it won't be happening. It's people like him that GJ put so much effort into ridding the club of, so why would he ever consider bringing one back in?

This LL thing is getting soooooo boring now, so please can we just put it to bed and move on to something more interesting?

Can someone tell me what the obsession is with this bloke? He had one great season in League 1 and got too big for his boots. It's a familiar story and we should be happy that we were involved in the best chapter of it.

Move on

yes move on the recession and the bank off england can not afford to lose any more 50£ notes

It seems to me as if Leroy carries a bit too much personal baggage. he doesn't seem like a Gary Johnson type of player to have in the dressing room, alright on the pitch but not good for the team / club.

I might be wrong but that's what it seems like to me.

He's also said he wants a target man but that could be a smoke screen.

Archived