IGNORED

Leroy Lita

johnboy

What are you on about screech? What the hell has Styvar etc got to do with anything?

It doesn't matter how much talent you've got if you lack the mentality to apply it and Lita clearly does.

He's also quite overrated talent wise. His touch is s**t, and he scores a very low proportion of the chances he gets

Sounds like a certain Andy Cole and he did alright out of it. Generally, good strikers are arogant and are all me me me but that is part of what makes them good strikers.

Sounds like a certain Andy Cole and he did alright out of it. Generally, good strikers are arogant and are all me me me but that is part of what makes them good strikers.

Arrogance might be a common trait in quality strikers but it doesn't mean that every arrogant player is a quality striker at all. There are also plenty of great strikers that aren't in the least arrogant.

Even if we are in a position to please, absolutely, don't sign Lita.

If we do sign him, ironically, more questions should be asked of Johnson's ego than when we {apparently} avoid 'big name' players.

No I know mate, the thing is some people post crap with no real reason to believe it themselves, other than my mate said so....and maybe the mate says so because he hopes it will happen.

You are 100% right in saying things change with transfers and no doubt they will change again, prompting an avalanche of 'you were rong' postings if it doesn't go the way say me or uncle Rog said...cant win eh... :surrender:

You can rest assured you won't get one from me! For what it's worth I value your contribution to this forum. Keep posting what you hear. :thumbsup:

Guest RobbieTurner
You can rest assured you won't get one from me! For what it's worth I value your contribution to this forum. Keep posting what you hear. :thumbsup:

Its worth a lot, cheers Chinapig.

As for Martin having been shown around the grouns, I sincerely hope its true and that we sign him. Further more, would love Sinclair to follow, but cant get any info anywhere on that one.

I know the Club Groudsman from playing cricket and he has told me Lee Martin has been shown around the ground over the weekend and the deal should be completed this week.

:fingerscrossed:

All this transfer rumours id getting me soooooooo excited for the new season. I can't wait!!!!

Regardless of what happens and what gets said, we are talkingto Lita, thats a fact as far as I am concerned.

I'm afraid to say, it isn't a fact.

We aren't talking to him about a move this summer and never have been.

Guest Eamer
Especially when you've got tickets for the first day, first test ! :D

I don't get cricket fans at all. Why would you go and buy a ticket to the first day of a match? It's like going to a football match, watching the first half hour then going home.

Especially when you've got tickets for the first day, first test ! :D

Fair enough, without trying to turn this into a Cricket forum, I feel quite saddened by the impending retirement of Michael Vaughan, he's been one of the best England captains in modern times.

I don't get cricket fans at all. Why would you go and buy a ticket to the first day of a match? It's like going to a football match, watching the first half hour then going home.

Why go to the first game of the season, why go to the 1st half of a match, why go to the 1st leg of a 2 legged tie? it goes on...

Was talking to a friend about it the other day, I said you only need to watch the last 5 minutes of a Basketball game.

Can someone tell me what the obsession is with this bloke? He had one great season in League 1 and got too big for his boots. It's a familiar story and we should be happy that we were involved in the best chapter of it.

Move on

lita is 24....and a free transfer

yes ok wages will be alot but we are a club wanting top flight football...so to get there you need top flight player...and they will want top flight wages. lita is quick and strong, and knows where the net is, if u think we all need to "move on" come up with a cheaper and better striker??

I guess it's fine if you've got unlimited cash and holidays.........

Guest RobbieTurner
I'm afraid to say, it isn't a fact.

We aren't talking to him about a move this summer and never have been.

Yes we are. Confirmed from a 2nd source now, within the last hour or so. The confirmation is that we are 'persuing him'.

Make of that what you will.

Yes we are. Confirmed from a 2nd source now, within the last hour or so. The confirmation is that we are 'persuing him'.

Edson has only has one source but it is of the very highest quality. I'd trust him on this.

No, we're not.

This could go on a while. As my grandad used to say, I'm not going to argue with you, but you're wrong.

Guest RobbieTurner
No, we're not.

This could go on a while. As my grandad used to say, I'm not going to argue with you, but you're wrong.

Hmmm....I'd best go back to my contact who had a night out with one of our directors and his business partner on Friday and put him straight then. Oh and a former member of this forum, who was more than respected.

Trouble is I guess we'll never proove that we have been persuing him, I mean how could we...???

Even some of the things GJ says don't tell the whole story.

Hmmm....I'd best go back to my contact who had a night out with one of our directors and his business partner on Friday and put him straight then. Oh and a former member of this forum, who was more than respected.

Trouble is I guess we'll never proove that we have been persuing him, I mean how could we...???

Even some of the things GJ says don't tell the whole story.

Yeah, I would.

Archived