IGNORED

40 Min To Kick Off

bristolcitysweden

Keep an eye on Rasmus Elm ;)

Is the game on British telly or are you streaming?

Game is on Sky TV over here, I would watch, but will be making my way home from work, so will miss the first half. I think Sweden will win, Marcus Berg is class and will score at least 1 goal.

Game is on Sky TV over here, I would watch, but will be making my way home from work, so will miss the first half. I think Sweden will win, Marcus Berg is class and will score at least 1 goal.

I believe you will win 2-1. Over all you got the stronger team. Our keeper has not impressed either. As you say Simon, Berg is class and Toivonen, his attacking partner is also playing in Holland (PSV). Andreas Landgren, Helsingborg, will make his debut in central midfield due to suspensions. A player for the future. Watch up for Elms "Delap throw in's" but don't tell your defence ;) Weather is beautiful so let's hope for a fantastic game!

Cheers

Tommy

oops !

I am still pretty certain I have strange powers that I don't understand. Winning 3-0 until I turn on the radio. This weekend was the first race I didn't have my Jenson Button flag up properly for the race...look what happened and if I don't wear my lucky boxers City always lose. Maybe I should turn off the radio?

Archived