IGNORED

40 Min To Kick Off

bristolcitysweden

Sorry Sweden, you have probably said this before, but where are you from? Are you British or Swedish and what's the City connection?

I've put the radio on and listening now.

Sixteen years old back in 77 I was a Liverpool fan. Victory expected each single Saturday. Poor days. Sitting there with the morning paper on Sunday the 20th of November 77 pool only made a draw! at home! against you guess who! We where just above the relegation line after that result and in the next round we beat Middlesbrough 4-1, Joe Royle scoring all four. Stucked since. Swedish all through but wish I was English ;)

Cheers

Tommy

Sixteen years old back in 77 I was a Liverpool fan. Victory expected each single Saturday. Poor days. Sitting there with the morning paper on Sunday the 20th of November 77 pool only made a draw! at home! against you guess who! We where just above the relegation line after that result and in the next round we beat Middlesbrough 4-1, Joe Royle scoring all four. Stucked since. Swedish all through but wish I was English ;)

Cheers

Tommy

Not a very good day.. Sebastian Loeb crashed in the Polish rally and Swedish lost to England..

Also running out of beer :shocking:

We've just learnt that the majority of the crop of under 21s don't have the ability to play at the highest level. Which tbh we knew. If you're really going to be good enough with our lack of depth and you're 21/22 you're in the full squad. I'm annoyed we've yet again picked players with physique over players with technique.

Stuart Pearce's job is not to develop a winning team, it's to develop players and just like our last successful team it means sod all if the players don't come through, we've got a technically gifted left winger in Adam Johnson sitting on the bench while Agbonlahor..whos's erm..quick and er quick ooh and quite tall plays.

He behaved like someone from Shrewsbury ;)

Grow up (Joe)!

Agree it was fully deserved, silly boy. But you can bet he'll never do that again. And I guess that's the point of these tournaments- to prepare the lads for senior tournaments in the future.

My point was though that he is an excellent keeper and will be sorely missed. As will agbonlahor and Campbell, have we got any other strikers? Maybe Walcott might get a go in what I think may well be his best position.

We've just learnt that the majority of the crop of under 21s don't have the ability to play at the highest level. Which tbh we knew. If you're really going to be good enough with our lack of depth and you're 21/22 you're in the full squad. I'm annoyed we've yet again picked players with physique over players with technique.

Stuart Pearce's job is not to develop a winning team, it's to develop players and just like our last successful team it means sod all if the players don't come through, we've got a technically gifted left winger in Adam Johnson sitting on the bench while Agbonlahor..whos's erm..quick and er quick ooh and quite tall plays.

Spot on!

I believe we where the better footballing side.

Where you impressed with any of our players?

I think Mikael Lustig had a very good game at right back. Rasmus Elm got better and better and is very gifted but he needs some muscles (still only 21).

Berg of course but he is way out of what we can afford (and should spend on one single player).

Cheers

Tommy

Spot on!

I believe we where the better footballing side.

Where you impressed with any of our players?

I think Mikael Lustig had a very good game at right back. Rasmus Elm got better and better and is very gifted but he needs some muscles (still only 21).

Berg of course but he is way out of what we can afford (and should spend on one single player).

Cheers

Tommy

that tall blonde haired chap that scored thefreekick seemed pretty useful and that left back who had wallcott in his back pocket looked fairly useful

that tall blonde haired chap that scored thefreekick seemed pretty useful and that left back who had wallcott in his back pocket looked fairly useful

Thank's for the reply bcfcbs20.

Ola Toivonen signed for PSV Eindhoven from Malmö FF for £ 3 300 000 about ayear ago.

Mikael Lustig plays for Rosenborg in Norway and is available.

Dump Orr to Newcastle for mate money and sign a far better player for 1/10. Provocative?

Not at all.

Archived