IGNORED

Who Was Our Last 20+ Striker

bcfcbs20

it's pretty scary you have to go back so many years

i only asked because i was talking to a Kilmarnock fan about clarkson and they said he would easily get 20+ a season with the right service something motherwell haven't got but it's not something we have either so i hope that we do sign some creative midfield players that can feed clarkson if we sign him

LEROY LITA scored 29 :noexpression: goals 04/05 season ; why arent we signing him again :disapointed2se: he is available, but seemingly to hot to handle

Some allege we are talking to him, though I doubt it. We did try to sign him before of course as I keep repeating but others claiming to be in the know say he doesn't want to come back because of the fans. However he has turned down Wolves because he thinks he can do better and Colin says Palace couldn't get anywhere near his wage demands. I don't suppose we can afford to pay a lot more than Palace can. :disapointed2se:

it's been such a long time that i cant remember who was the last striker to get past 20

Leroy Lita - he scored 24 league goals in 44 appearances in 2004/05, the emphasis is important because scoring a load of "cheap" goals against weak cup opposition is meaningless in terms of league points and standings.

Before that, you have to go back to Shaun Goater with 23 in 42 apps in 1996/97

Leroy Lita - he scored 24 league goals in 44 appearances in 2004/05, the emphasis is important because scoring a load of "cheap" goals against weak cup opposition is meaningless in terms of league points and standings.

Before that, you have to go back to Shaun Goater with 23 in 42 apps in 1996/97

Didn't Brooker score 21 that season too? Granted some may have been in the cups but i seem to recall him and Leroy getting 50 between them that year

it's pretty scary you have to go back so many years

i only asked because i was talking to a Kilmarnock fan about clarkson and they said he would easily get 20+ a season with the right service something motherwell haven't got but it's not something we have either so i hope that we do sign some creative midfield players that can feed clarkson if we sign him

Its very common now though. Out of 24 teams in the CCC, only 3 players got more than 20 in the league last year.... They are very hard to find.

Archived