IGNORED

Worrying Trend....

Thornbury Red

Seems to be a lot of posts about lack of sleep, nervousness etc.

Why?

Its out of our hands - no point worrying about it unduly.

City will win - of that ive no doubt - but we cant influence the QPR result so better to sit back enjoy the match and take what comes as it happens.

If that means promotion - brilliant - party time, however if we dont go up today its important to note its not the end of the world - the players have to focus on next weeks match and forget about the last 46 games.

There are too many people convinced were going up today - if it doesnt happen you will be gutted, no point, were not expecting to go up - if it happens magic.

Take the chill pill guys! :dunno:

Agreed. Amongst all the excitement of the possibility of going up, we have got to make sure we win our game!

If we don't, the QPR result is inconsequential to us.

I'm still relaxed about it this afternoon. They have the burden of 'still' having 2nd spot and we are still chasing it - and I believe City prefer it this way. Remember when we hit the top spot? We went on a run of 5 losses in 8 games.

All we have to make sure we do is Win today - then we can worry about QPR. Have a good day, and lets hope we are celebrating 1st division football against Leeds, Wolves and Cardiff :dunno: next season.

The chill pill hasn't worked!

No, I know! :dunno:

Have been up since 6, to nervous to :Sleep12:

I have a mate who is a Sheff Weds fan and he is confident that they will win!! :laugh: Have promised him that I will personally send a bottle of champagne to the winning Wednesday goal scorer!

Now all City have to do is win! So why am I so nervous??!! :laugh:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!! (& you owls)

I'm not remotely nervous at the moment,but if we hear around 4.45pm that QPR are drawing 0-0 whilst City are winning 1-0 with five mins left in both games........

NO!!! I can't take the pressure :city::D (collapses in dead faint)

Guest STFCDude

Seems as though both our teams are sweatig today, obviously for different reasons!! We need to get a result and so do you, and we are all nervous as hell!!

:city:

Guest Tauntonman

Despite QPR's poor away form this season, with 10,000 + of their fans at Hillsborough and Wednesday having nothing to play for, I can't see them not winning I am afraid. I think we will also beat Blackpool easily but we had better be thinking about going to Cardiff on May 30th

But miracles do happen ...............

Whatever the outcome, let's enjoy this afternoon, the atmostphere should be brilliant.

Seems as though both our teams are sweatig today, obviously for different reasons!! We need to get a result and so do you, and we are all nervous as hell!!

:city:

I think you'll get a result at home, despite alot of people saying Hartlepool should, although they are a very good side on their day! I'll say best of luck because i believe we'll be playing Division 1 Football come August :D

Despite QPR's poor away form this season, with 10,000 + of their fans at Hillsborough and Wednesday having nothing to play for, I can't see them not winning I am afraid. I think we will also beat Blackpool easily but we had better be thinking about going to Cardiff on May 30th

But miracles do happen ...............

Whatever the outcome, let's enjoy this afternoon, the atmostphere should be brilliant.

But Kevin Pressman's Last game?

But Mark Robins out to spoil their day?

But Lawrie Wilson may get a run out?.

But players playing for their contract?.

But Nsumbu Ndungu back?.

Dont be so sure! :city:

Guest STFCDude
I think you'll get a result at home, despite alot of people saying Hartlepool should, although they are a very good side on their day! I'll say best of luck because i believe we'll be playing Division 1 Football come August :city:
Good luck for today to you too. You need more luck than us today as you are sweating on other results whereas we still have it in our own hands. I too think we'll both be in Div 1 next year, as long as we don't meet in Cardiff!!!!

Good luck for today to you too. You need more luck than us today as you are sweating on other results whereas we still have it in our own hands. I too think we'll both be in Div 1 next year, as long as we don't meet in Cardiff!!!!
Agreed, well i'm off now, to my mates, and then the game, COME ON CITY and actually, COME ON SWINDON :city: Only because Port Vale have beaten us twice this season! Seeya, and up the Cider reds:

DIVISION 1 HERE WE COME!

Guest shilton_red

Bristol have a better chance to win v Blackpool now that Mcmahons gone and his no 2 Seagraves too. They have a inexperienced new manager stand in Grayson .

It must give Bristol an advantage here . :city:

QPR have a very tough game v Sheff Weds away remember :D

Archived