IGNORED

Kavanagh would never join you!

the_real_city

I've read a few posts on here and believe me, Kav would never join you lot. He loves Cardiff and the only reason he was in div 2 with us was because we can afford his deserved wages. He is a Rep. Ireland international now he is in Div 1 and playing the best Football of his career. He even said Division 2 bored him so why would he go to you?

Cardiff fans love him and is rated as one of the star men in this division.

If he was poor why did you boo him throughout the play-offs?

Nice snap on Roberts in the first leg though!

Good luck for the play-offs.

He loves Cardiff and the only reason he was in div 2 with us was because we can afford his deserved wages.  He even said Division 2 bored him

Cardiff fans love him and is rated as one of the star men in this division.

erm so.. what do you call stoke?

And thats not what the sky commentators were saying at Coventry! :P

I've read a few posts on here and believe me, Kav would never join you lot.

Good luck for the play-offs.

Well thanks for clearing that one up. Not really interested in him or Cardiff. What`s the crack then, come home from work and try and wind up Bristol City fans is it? As for the play-off`s I think it should be good luck for trying to get into the play-offs :clap:

Well I've got to agree with the Cardiff fan on that point. We couldn't afford Kavanagh and he wouldn't want to drop down a division.

BUT its also true that he's not the player he used to be, he was at his peak while he was at Stoke and should have been picked for Ireland THEN not NOW.

And please don't tell me all the Cardiff fans love him ! I remember the stick he got from his own fans last season when you were in your dodgy-spell.

In fact you lot were worse moaners than us until you fluked promotion !

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Haven't you thought maybe we'll be in Div1 next season and you'll be in Div2?

Kavanagh is a fine Div2 standard midfield player, but the likes of Tommy Doherty/Darren Caskey/Paul Evans etc are better.. not to mention that Tinny guy..

Archived