IGNORED

Live Football

Corsham Ed

the BBC and Sky have announced the first batch of live games up to the end of October.

Unfortunately we don't feature at all. however, Newcastle are being shown 5 times!!!!!!!!!

8th Aug V West Brom

15th Aug v Reading

31st Aug v Leicester

13th Sept v Baadiff

26th Sept v Ipswich

WTF is all that about :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=117558

Already mentioned the other day, but I didnt realise that Sky and BBC were showing Newcastle a total of 5 times between the two.

That really is shocking - I don't often care about who is playing on Sky if its not us but to show them FIVE times is infuriating. I really hope they are the five most boring 0-0 draws in the history of football.

I don't even think Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea are being shown live that much in the same period!

the BBC and Sky have announced the first batch of live games up to the end of October.

Unfortunately we don't feature at all. however, Newcastle are being shown 5 times!!!!!!!!!

8th Aug V West Brom

15th Aug v Reading

31st Aug v Leicester

13th Sept v Baadiff

26th Sept v Ipswich

WTF is all that about :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

This is really beginning to piss me off. I opened up the London edition of the Metro today - Half a page covering Newcastle - no mention of any other Champ club.

These latest match listings are just the bloody icing on the cake. Joke. :bruce_h4h:

A TV stations job is to get the biggest audience numbers possible. They are not going to do this with Plymouth Argyle vs Barnsley type matches

Newcastle are the biggest draw in this division - hence the number of posts on this forum and others about our "big trip away to Newcastle"

People want to see them. End of story

A TV stations job is to get the biggest audience numbers possible. They are not going to do this with Plymouth Argyle vs Barnsley type matches

Newcastle are the biggest draw in this division - hence the number of posts on this forum and others about our "big trip away to Newcastle"

People want to see them. End of story

I hear ya, but surely the BBC (as a public service broadcaster) should also cater for the viewing preferences representative of the population. Catering repeatedly for Newcastle fans is a bit of a kick in the teeth for the rest of us licence-paying City fans! :disapointed2se:

I hear ya, but surely the BBC (as a public service broadcaster) should also cater for the viewing preferences representative of the population. Catering repeatedly for Newcastle fans is a bit of a kick in the teeth for the rest of us licence-paying City fans! :disapointed2se:

True, I can see why Newcastle would be shown alot on Sky as they have advertisers to pander to. It's the same reason why Man Utd are shown almost every Sunday on Sky

But the BBC operating a license fee paid for by everyone means they should spread the games out more evenly - although a bit tricky when they only have 10 games all season

True, I can see why Newcastle would be shown alot on Sky as they have advertisers to pander to. It's the same reason why Man Utd are shown almost every Sunday on Sky

But the BBC operating a license fee paid for by everyone means they should spread the games out more evenly - although a bit tricky when they only have 10 games all season

Maybe the BBC have sussed out that the greatest fans in the country, sorry, world aren't going to drag their arses along to watch the games this year and they know they are going to get great audiences. Give me Plymouth vs Barnsley any day of the week thank you very much!

Absolute joke, and I hope their viewing figures suffer as a result. But, like it or not - the CCC this year will be all about Newcastle, the rest of us are just a side show. I'd rather Cardiff go up than that lot. Did I just write that...........

Archived