IGNORED

Danny Haynes: Prima Donna Or Star In The Making?

Coppello

As the article describes we are in a win/win situation, for 400k we have at minimum a fantastic impact player who is young and hungry to impress or we have a diamond ready to be honed by our coaching staff who IF he realises the potential he was showing a few seasons ago will be a fantastic assett to the club, the new boy from Derby is also very similair, a young player who was very highly rated but lost his way slightly.

Marvin Elliott anyone. :fingerscrossed:

Chatting to a good mate tonight who's an Ipswich fan and he's very annoyed with Keane about this. He can't understand why he's let him go...and so cheaply!

I asked him about what he thinks of Keane and he said "he scares me" there is a feeling at Portman Road that Keane is totally clueless and could well destroy the club.

I get the feeling GJ has got one over Keane even before the Season has kicked off, hahah nice one GJ :winner_third_h4h:

As the article describes we are in a win/win situation, for 400k we have at minimum a fantastic impact player who is young and hungry to impress or we have a diamond ready to be honed by our coaching staff who IF he realises the potential he was showing a few seasons ago will be a fantastic assett to the club, the new boy from Derby is also very similair, a young player who was very highly rated but lost his way slightly.

Marvin Elliott anyone. :fingerscrossed:

I believe we are as well. £400K is peanuts these days and he has great potential, if he is doesn't fulfill his full potential we could easily offload him for the same price.

I believe we are as well. £400K is peanuts these days and he has great potential, if he is doesn't fulfill his full potential we could easily offload him for the same price.

especially when he was linked with a 3/4m move to the premier league last season...bargain!

I've heard all the stuff about him being a prima donna too - but thought he came over really well in the interview on World.

Let him do his talking on the pitch I say!

I thought he did alright in that in interview...

I especially liked it when he was asked how well he knew the Bristol area...

"...it can't be as bad as Ipswich"

That'll go down well in Suffolk!

It one of those 'wait and see' scenario's.

This lad could turn out to be great signing but its just as possible that he'll struggle to hold down a place in the first 11. The bottom line is that its entirely down to him to earn his place and make himself undroppable. Hopefully he understands that and will apply himself accordingly.

I think back to the hype around Trundle's arrival at AG. Lots of fans were expecting great things from magic daps but apart from the odd glimpse of his ability Trundle has failed to impress. Now with all the new signings he's some way down the pecking order. Lets hope this lad Haynes doesn't prove to be the same kind of flop.

I think back to the hype around Trundle's arrival at AG. Lots of fans were expecting great things from magic daps but apart from the odd glimpse of his ability Trundle has failed to impress. Now with all the new signings he's some way down the pecking order. Lets hope this lad Haynes doesn't prove to be the same kind of flop.

But we don't play to his strengths! We could have at least put a burger bar behind the goal!

Chatting to a good mate tonight who's an Ipswich fan and he's very annoyed with Keane about this. He can't understand why he's let him go...and so cheaply!

I asked him about what he thinks of Keane and he said "he scares me" there is a feeling at Portman Road that Keane is totally clueless and could well destroy the club.

I get the feeling GJ has got one over Keane even before the Season has kicked off, hahah nice one GJ :winner_third_h4h:

Has anyone opened a book yet as to when Keane will leave to walk his dogs? A double with when QPR will sack Magilton could be profitable. :innocent06:

Has anyone opened a book yet as to when Keane will leave to walk his dogs? A double with when QPR will sack Magilton could be profitable. :innocent06:

Well I've got a tenner on that Keane will rage quit before Xmas.

The guy is simply a #### imo, useless manager, unpredictable nature, an average player who was carried his entire career at old trafford and has the charisma of a petrol thieving pikey.

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/8150540.stm

Great little interview with young Danny on BBC here, seems a really nice chap.

It had me rofling half way through when he commented about Ipswich and living anywhere other than Ipswich would be nice, I think he's really chuffed to have made the move here to a more cosmopolitan City, or just a City! lulz

I don't know to much about the area (Bristol), but it cant be as bad as Ipswich, its a small town and everyone knows everyone

HAha I think you meant to say everyone is related to everyone, Danny. :rofl2br:

Archived