IGNORED

What Is It With Everyone!

bcfcrobin

Whats wrong! :city: We are in the playoffs, a very good chance to go up! Can we please stop all this crap about how DW should do this or DW should quit ect. We should support the team and help get us up! I'm certain some of the players come on this board for a little peek and if one comes on tonight it will look like we have just finished 19th in the league. Lets get some positive thoughts out! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

The point that you seem to missing is that so far Wilson has failed to deliver despite the quality of the squad at AG.City should have been good enough to get out of this league automatically but 10 defeats over a season is too many to make the top two.

So far there have been too many poor performances over this season.Both games against Wycombe stand out along with the home defeats to Oldham and Port Vale.

If City do get up via the lottery Wilson will have to strengthen if we are to survive in the 1st Division.

Guest comeonyoureds

I'm still positive but that cant stop me being gutted that today didnt turn out the way we wanted!

its understandable that some people are going to be a little down tonight, but it wont last! we all want to be celebrating tonight and looking forward to division 1 without the hassle of the playoffs! unfortunatley the playoffs is a lottery and last year is still fresh in the memory!

fingers crossed this will still be our year!

We are going up!!!! trust me I know what I'm talkign about, out of the playoff teams we are the best and going by our previous luck we are due to go up this year :P see you at cardiff :city:
May I be the first to apologise for John's behaviour here. He had to endure the afternoon sat next to me in the East End, and it obviously had more of an effect on him then I imagined.

He has now turned into a full-on happy clappy fan like me :P

Not criticisng Wilson but we have to go up this season. Surely we can't spend yet another season in this division. This is the weakest its been for the past 3-4 years and we should have won it at a canter this time round. We didn't so all afforts must go into the play offs

WE HAVE TO GO UP!

At the end of the day we are in the play-offs, we did exactly what we had to do and could of done! we cant complain because results didnt go out way! But i no we could of gone up with past results etc but we ddint so we shouldnt waste our time thinking about them!

We are going up!!!! trust me I know what I'm talking about, out of the playoff teams we are the best and going by our previous luck we are due to go up this year :P see you at cardiff :city:
We were the best of the play-off teams last year as well

No we weren't.

We seem to have very short memories. We went into the last game in forth place, and ended up third because the team above us rested a load. There was virtually no difference between the play off teams last year. Yes we beat Cardiff twice, but both games could have gone either way, as could the play off games.

Apart from Cardiff, our record against the other teams was very poor. This year in 'big' games we have done very well.

My only concern is we play to deep and defend against Hartlepool. Lets aim to put them away at their place.

We should fear none of the 3 teams below us but I am sorry to say we looked nothing special yesterday. A solid display by Doc and Roberts but to many poor efforts Peacock :D I must say was very poor and tired looking :D Maybe its Miller time but he is also losing it :city::D worrying :(

It was the same last year , we beat cardiff twice in the league remember? I have a bad feeling about hartlepool , i think they will beat us 2-0 at their ground and get a 1-1 at ours and then wilson has to go , he has had the most financial backing this season and has still failed to get us up automatically.

Guest bcfcsols
We are going up!!!! trust me I know what I'm talking about, out of the playoff teams we are the best and going by our previous luck we are due to go up this year :P see you at cardiff :city:
Cliche: "No Should Be In Football" :speechless3:

Technically we wasnt. As we had Beat Cardiff twice and Lost too QPR twice and Lost one and Won One against Oldham.
Technically we were because we finished higher in the league. Like Plymouth and QPR are better than us this season.

Guest SteveinNC

Like I have said before! We will fall short again this year. We should have won this division at a canter, but we stumbled again. We have the players (I think)to get us out of this Div. So it must be down to the management. We cannot blame the board this time, they have been more than supportive of DW this season.

At the end of the day we are in the play-offs, we did exactly what we had to do and could of done! we cant complain because results didnt go out way! But i no we could of gone up with past results etc but we ddint so we shouldnt waste our time thinking about them!
With only a little due respect, what a load of tripe.

We have massively better resources than Plymouth and could have done a lot lot better.

It's not over, so there's no point in being in despair, but I'm not full of hope for next season with Danny at the helm.

Our best striker (in terms of time on pitch as a striker) has been put on the wing or largely ignored. Rubbish purchases (how many people were bought for the right wing even though they clearly didn't fit there and are now sitting on the bench?) and so on and on and on.

IMHO nobody should be content with this level of performance.

Aaaah. That feels better!

Archived