19 Ribeiro

20 Mcindoe

21 Artus

22 Gerken (although he may now be 1?)

23 Trundle

24 Plummer

31 Haynes

32 Nyatanga

This is not the official list from the club but based on the numbers the lads have been wearing in the friendlies and training. I don't think this list will be too far off the official one but guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 Orr

3 McAllister

4 Fontaine

5 McCombe

6 Carey

7 Elliott

8 Johnson

9 Clarkson

10 Maynard

11 Hartley

12 Fans

14 Skuse

15 Williams

16 Akinde

17 Sproule

18 B.Wilson

19 Ribeiro

20 Mcindoe

21 Artus

22 Gerken (although he may now be 1?)

23 Trundle

24 Plummer

31 Haynes

32 Nyatanga

This is not the official list from the club but based on the numbers the lads have been wearing in the friendlies and training. I don't think this list will be too far off the official one but guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'd say that's pretty spot on, although what makes you think McIndoe is going to wear 20 when he's been wearing 34?

I'd say that's pretty spot on, although what makes you think McIndoe is going to wear 20 when he's been wearing 34?

He wore 20 against either Dorchester or Weymouth (I forget which), so i think he's probably swapped with someone else (possibly J.Wilson). I seem to remember him doing the same with Betsy who wore 11 when Macca arrived.

I'd also be surprised if LJ wore number 8, when he's been wearing 33 for the last few years.

But I have, on occasions, been known to be wrong...

I think that list shows that LJ is still considered a first team regular and that McIndoe is still on the way out.... and look who is a the bottom! Its like the club didnt really want to give him a number!

I think that list shows that LJ is still considered a first team regular and that McIndoe is still on the way out.... and look who is a the bottom! Its like the club didnt really want to give him a number!
Can't see MM being happy with Hartley taking his number or it certainly suggests he is still on his way out.

Haha take that Basso :bruce_h4h:

Maybe so, but who is our number 1 :dunno: not much more than a week to start of season and we or the manager dont know who that will be ,.,. yet :dunno:

Do you think McIndoe's happy with 34?

Is he going to be here long enough to let it worry him? I think we have our answer, same with Basso.

Surprised to see McCoombe given 5, thought he might have a 'lesser' too.

Aren't keepers usually numbers 1 & 13? Granted we probably have another keeper coming in but I'm surprised Gerken has been given a totally random number.

Plus 7 and 11 are traditional winger numbers, strange that they've been given to two central midfielders.

I thought 22 was a fairly standard goalkeeper number in World Cup squads and the like. Maybe not.

Not many players like having number 13, as a rule.

Strange, because I always used to wear it in rugby and the sky didn't fall on my head once.

I thought 22 was a fairly standard goalkeeper number in World Cup squads and the like. Maybe not.

Strange, because I always used to wear it in rugby and the sky didn't fall on my head once.

I think it's even lucky in some countries. It's only considered unlucky because there were 13 people at the Last Supper. Judas, the disciple who betrayed Jesus, was the 13th to sit at the table.

Now if GJ was really unhappy with Basso... :shutup:

ARE YOU SURE :innocent06:

Anyway judas asparagus should be given 666 till he buggers off :devil:

Archived